4.5 Presets for Bodyslide ++

hryh23k9823u

Hey, here some presets for my own taste I've been using for a while, just thought I'd share them.

Presets

CBBE Bodyslide ++ it's an awesome tool, very good at making realistic looking girls. In my case, I usually make presets somewhat realistic yet 'explosive'. You can use them like that but obviously you can also change and use as a starting point to create your own perfect body!

All these 4 presets are, at weight 0, all UNP default body, which is very much beloved, and I like as a skinny woman shape. To 100, the body becomes into the presets.

Weight 0

post-33828-0-40239300-1385033308_thumb.gif

DELIC, GRAVITY, PILLARS, PUNTAS

post-33828-0-97340000-1385033429_thumb.gifpost-33828-0-14585900-1385033451_thumb.gifpost-33828-0-19609100-1385033472_thumb.gifpost-33828-0-88349700-1385033508_thumb.gif

4dot5PresetsBodyslide++.7z

Recommended Textures

Navetsea's textures for the CBBE base: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/6554/?

B3lisario's Schlongs for Females compatiblity

post-33828-0-49106300-1385034248_thumb.gif

malegenitalsf_1.7z

If you're using B3lisario's awesome mod, and my recommended texture, make sure you chose a shaved version, and replace the file malegenitalsf_1.dds inside ...\textures\actors\character\SOS\B3lisario UNP\ for the once provided. I intend to make hairy versions, but first I'd like to improve the shaved version a little ;O

My avatar and sig uses hair from the SG pack its now censored. As for my tastes, well I'm very wide but sure I love voluptuosity. And sometimes futa. But those presets can be used at 50% weight for example, they look good too :)

The SG Hairs aren't censored. They were removed only to respect Mia's request. If someone else re-uploads them then they wouldn't have any problems.

It's a joke about the issue, while I figure a more interesting avatar and sig... Your avatar is cool btw, but I cant tell if that's female or male ;o

Why don't you create a signature that leads to this thread then? Just make a little compilation of your different presets and use the face of your favorite gal (or lad) as avatar.

I could lend you a helping hand if you want.

Oh that's very kidn, thank you, but Im not sure if I have so many presets to really share, here just some ideas about my own tastes that may help some people with similar approaches to check how good bodyslide is to make custom bodies... Maybe I can share two differents sets later, one for fat bodies and another one for skinny :P

• 1 month later...

Well I'll move our discussion that threatened to take over the 'share your Bodyslide presets' thread, because I just saw that you posted the OP of this thread over there.

I'm very interested in this, but I don't quite understand where you linked to B3lisario's mod, which is for UNP. Your bodies are Bodyslide, which means CBBE, right? Is this somehow compatible? I'd very much like to know because I tried the CBBE SOS futa patch, and it was a bit of a disaster. At your suggestion, I'm also going to try out that texture pack you've been recommending to see how it looks on my girl. ;)

It's perfectly compatible, with any type of body actually, as long as the body mesh covers the gap between the addon and the underbelly like unp does and the texture is somewhat adecquate (the texture I did is just a patch that I did for the body texture I like, so it's required to look like in the picture, but I think it looks as good as the original with the unp texture, which certainly is not perfect either...). You need your custom preset to have certain values in your belly (like BigBelly at 50% which is also required for pregnancy scaling body, or setting TummyTuck with some negative value, like -30% or so to propertly fit with the addon, or just use any unp preset included by deffault in bodyslide and customize from there without altering too much the belly values).

As for the texture I mentioned in the other post, I like it very much, you can use another normals like sporty females too, its compatible, but if you like another texture more, I could try and make another texture for the sos addon that match the texture you like. However in any case you need a shaved version, so you can't go with the main file in that case, you need specificaly a shaved texture from that mess of download section xD

• 3 weeks later...

Archived