Locating esp connected files

xshockx

Hi everyone,

is there a way to see which files belong to which .esp ?

I plan on reinstall my Skyrim but some mods I use are not aviable anymore so i wanted to back them up but to find the right files to the right mod is a hard task, at least for me.

I hope there is a easy way to do it.

Thanks in advance.

Nothing automatic.  If the mod is packaged with an esp and bsa, then no problem.  The BSA contains all of the related files to the ESP (if done correctly).  Loose files would still be a problem, and if you have mods that overwrote another mods loose files with it's own, then you have lost the 1st mods files.  This is why it is best to use a mod manager of some type (NMM, Wrye, Mod Org).  Then you would have the zipped original downloads with all of the files in tact.  If you refuse to use a mod manager (which for reason some people do), then always backup the zipped files you download from here or Nexus.  Again, there is no automatic way of matching up mods and loose files.

Archived