[SEARCH] Serving companions instead of joining them.

I remember having a mod that would allow the PC to enter a sexual servitude for the Companions instead of joining them. IIRC the option specifically mentions that you can't become a Companion if you enter such servitude. I don't remember whether it was a part of a bigger mod or just a separate mod and whether it is SE or LE mod. Can't seem to find anything on my own, so would appreciate some help if anyone remembers such mod.

Vor einer Stunde sagte Storm37:

Ich erinnere mich an einen Mod, der es dem PC ermöglichen würde, sich in sexuelle Knechtschaft mit den Gefährten zu begeben, anstatt sich ihnen anzuschließen. In der IIRC-Option wird ausdrücklich erwähnt, dass Sie kein Gefährte werden können, wenn Sie eine solche Knechtschaft eingehen. Ich weiß nicht mehr, ob es Teil eines größeren Mods war oder nur ein separater Mod und ob es ein SE- oder LE-Mod war. Ich kann anscheinend selbst nichts finden und würde mich daher über Hilfe freuen, wenn sich jemand an einen solchen Mod erinnert.

"submessive Lola"

8 minutes ago, Miauzi said:

"submissive Lola"

Nee, die Companions in Whiterun waren gefragt. Denen kann man auch als Lola beitreten.

(Problems with auto-translation, SubLola is not what you're looking for)

Vor 45 Minuten sagte CaptainJ03:

Nee, die Companions in Whiterun waren gefragt. Denen kann man auch als Lola beitreten.

(Probleme mit der automatischen Ãœbersetzung, SubLola ist nicht das, wonach Sie suchen)

Thanks for the correction - I actually hadn't thought of this disguised warrior guild

1 hour ago, CaptainJ03 said:

(Problems with auto-translation, SubLola is not what you're looking for)

15 minutes ago, Miauzi said:

Thanks for the correction - I actually hadn't thought of this disguised warrior guild

Yeah, sorry about no capitalizing the letter in the title. I meant the guild, not followers.