Armor progression(LL members go further offcorse)

I'm actually for once, playing a non skimpy chick.  Wood elf archer.

She's not wearing armor per-say, but she's fully clothes (okay her butt cheeks are slightly exposed, Dem leg stockings ftw)

And, unlike all my other characters, shes *gasp* skinny and not busty at all. And in fact *larger gasp* flat chested.  I love huge titties, but I gotta give support for dem flast chested girls too.

Guest Mogie56

Well whether it be a full accompaniment of armor or a piece of dental floss, it really doesn't matter in a game. it's all 1's and 0's and the number of the HP. which is also 1's and 0's.

But I would be willing to bet it won't take long for an all out assault on this thread, slinging opinion after opinion on the merits of Lore and Realism and full plate armor and a football field of Troll baiting. any takers?

The best I have come across is a big penis with an Armor rating... :P ...Epic!... :D ...who even needs Armor.... ^_^ ....:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/14285//?

lol, you can kill with that thing.

Or these... :D

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/6347//?

Funniest bit...I was having fun with the Armored Penis, had my dude decked out with it and not a word from my hubby, then I give my dude a nose piercing with chain to earring...hubby notices this and says, "That chain would be a liability in battle"...I look at hubby, look at my Dovah's dick and think to myself my Dovah has more important things to worry about in battle... :P

Archived