New to LL and modding (Looking for recommendations)

Posted (edited)

Hello all, I am new to the community and modding. I am looking for some NSFW recs. Stuff around sex with NPCs, making NPC's sexier or nude. Any recs would be appreciated. I have the SE 64 addition as well. 

Edited by CplDizzle
18 minutes ago, CplDizzle said:

Hello all, I am new to the community and modding. I am looking for some NSFW recs. Stuff around sex with NPCs, making NPC's sexier or nude. Any recs would be appreciated

If you're new to modding then let me suggest that you first decide on a mod manager (NMM, MO2 or Vortex). Then, get familiar with it (since your enjoyment of modding is going to be heavily dependent on it). Then, tell us whether you are using Skyrim LE, Skyrim SE, Skyrim AE or Skyrim VR.

(NMM - Nexus Mod Manger found on GitHUB

MO2 - Mod Organizer 2 found on Nexus

Vortex - found on Nexus)

(LE - Legendary Edition, 32 bit

SE - Special Edition, 64 bit

AE - Anniversary Edition, 64 bit and recently released

VR - Virtual Reality)

Apologies, I have the SE 64 bit addition. What would you recommend as far as mod managers go for someone new to modding? I have downloaded nexus already and signed up for a premium account and even downloaded and installed 'Elder Gleam', but I will admit it was a struggle as I cam across many errors. Likely user though. 

Use a search engine. Read and watch guides on how to use whichever mod manager you choose and all the other tools you will need to in order to mod Skyrim. Then follow a guide on modding Skyrim.

Learn to walk before you try to run.

15 hours ago, CplDizzle said:

Apologies, I have the SE 64 bit addition. What would you recommend as far as mod managers go for someone new to modding? I have downloaded nexus already and signed up for a premium account and even downloaded and installed 'Elder Gleam', but I will admit it was a struggle as I cam across many errors. Likely user though. 

I use Nexus Mod Manager. It's the oldest and simplest. But it has the fewest "features."

MO2 is very popular here on LL. Some of its features are nice once you start getting into a large number of mods.

Vortex is the newest. It has (not surprisingly) many of the features of MO2. Since it is the "official" mod manager of Nexus it also tends to have more support (although you'll have to go to Nexus to access it).

Personally I would forget about NMM if I were you.  Stick with MO2 or Vortex.  NMM really doesn't do a good job of showing you how your mods are interacting.

Find tutorials on youtube by Gopher or Gamer Poets on the mod managers.  Even if the tutorials mention Fallout, the same general principles will apply.

You'll also want to get an understanding of the tools like xEdit (TES5Edit), FNIS and probably Wrye Bash (or something similar).

Only after you have a good understanding of the tools should you think about installing mods.  When you do, only install 2-3 at a time, then start your game and test.  Don't think you can install 250 mods in one go and everything will work properly because it won't.

Finally, read the pinned comments here in the Forums.  There's a lot of good advice there, and some very helpful guides.

Do NOT just ask us to give you a mod list - everyone's tastes are too different.