NEW Claymore music overhaul Mod & Player Voice!

claymorem.jpg

Had been away from Skyrim for awhile but now I just started playing it again! Came back to realize this mod had died with Mega upload, but now it's back and with a new host! Enjoy!

New Claymore related voice work for player character below!

-------------------------------------------------------

Alternate Comabt Music download below. What it does? Alternates the 3 boss combat songs with the first 3 normal combat songs. So if you wanted to hear those boss combat songs more now you can. The file only contains the songs being switched so it will overwrite the old combat music. I recomend making a backup of the 1.2 update or using Nexus mod manager to manage your Skyrim mods, as it makes installing and removing mods very simple.

-----------------------------------------------------

1.3 update

Changed the awkward endings to some of the battle songs.

New word of power chants when learning shouts and finding them.

------------------------------------------------------

A Claymore anime based music mod overhaul for Skyrim.

What music/sounds it changes.

-Starting menu

-Level up

-Critical Hit

-5 new tavern songs

-4 new night explore songs

-4 new day explore songs

-1 new morning explore song

-1 new day/night mountain explore song

-All new "dread" stingers (finding new locations and such)

-All new combat music including boss battles and ending parts of battles.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Claymore Title Screen Mod

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/6210

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Rippling Ophelia Voice for Player Character!

Ophelia.jpg

This mod requires "Additional Player Voices for Skyrim" by nanahan to work. http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/21215

What his mod allows you to do is put .wav files and name them accordingly so that they will be played during specfic events in game. (Killing enemies, while in battle, etc.)

To install just replace his sound folder with mine! Also read how his mod works, you have to use a power to activate his mod in game. Enjoy! Will probably up date my mod as he adds more to his in the future.

http://www.mediafire.com/?v8goah3gbrwc3k3

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Install like any other mods, put files in your Data Folder.

------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.mediafire.com/?43ubnnc2hdcj9n8 Claymore Music http://www.mediafire.com/?2d2zs5s3uz46rgw Alternate Comabt Music

Enjoy:D

A Claymore anime based music mod overhaul for Skyrim.

What music/sounds it changes.

-Starting menu

-Level up

-Critical Hit

-3 new Lute songs

-5 new tavern songs

-4 new night explore songs

-4 new day explore songs

-1 new morning explore song

-1 new day/night mountain explore song

-All new "dread" stingers (finding new locations and such)

-All new combat music including boss battles and ending parts of battles.

Install like any other mod' date=' put files in your Data Folder.

Here is the link, let me know if I should be using a diffrent site for file sharing as I don't do it much.

Enjoy:D

ah interesting if someone converts the armor or makes the armor then this should fit in perfect :) (plz dont start the armor discussion here their is a thread for that elsewhere )

I have to say I like this mod alot' date=' It never even occured to me how well the claymore music matched skyrim.

[/quote']

Yeah I always thought they would go hand in hand, but it helps the Claymore soundtrack is just quality on it's own. I may go back and change/add a few things as I am now just playing with it, well see. I also think a future Claymore based mod would fit perfectly into Skyrim. Something with a story where you had to travel from village to village slaying youma.

If there is anyway to have all bandits (Or certain npc's) turn into werewolves it would totally emulate the anime. You could then replace the werewolf meshes with something that looks more like a youma.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Megaupload no longer exists, not due to the FBI either, but the US Government itself, shutting it down because, sadly, they hosted illegal files. Anyone who has the mod should find a way to re-upload it, preferably the creator of the mod finds a new host, though its been a while, and considering the fact that it hasn't been re-uploaded yet, its likely it won't be due to the creator being inactive.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Just installed this, and having enjoyed the anime series and it's soundtrack I must say this is a lovely overhaul of the vanilla soundtrack. I really didn't like the vanilla soundtrack much say for one or two songs. This musical score gets me more immersed, so thank you for putting the time into making it.