I'm looking for a mod that lets you change your gender in an immersive way like "True Form Curse" or "Sexlab Hormones" for Skyrim. Something were you maybe consume an aid item like a pill or an inhaler or something, and then it changes your character into a new racemenu preset (much like how True Form Curse works)

2 hours ago, ugop said:

I'm looking for a mod that lets you change your gender in an immersive way like "True Form Curse" or "Sexlab Hormones" for Skyrim. Something were you maybe consume an aid item like a pill or an inhaler or something, and then it changes your character into a new racemenu preset (much like how True Form Curse works)

The closest thing that I know of is being forced to crossdress in https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/10387-aaf-hardship-beggar-whore/

But relating to skyrim have you ever played through the YPS fashion quest? It recently got the gender change questline finished and is honestly the best gender swap mod for skyrim.