Hello all,

a mod I'm following got updated, but I can't download the update. I click on the download button (direct link to the file I can't download), and 3 things may happen:

- After a while I see that the browser stops trying, basically nothing happens. I never get the download starting.

- I get this from the browser:

Screenshot2024-04-27205728.png.4668b9b1c41d6d09c1ab6ba3e0f0bc3d.png

For this I lowered the security settings in FF settings, but it didn't help. Also, I never had any problem downloading files before with my secure setting,

- I get the Host error screen from the Browser. It simply says that www.loverlab.com is not reachable.

I also tried with disabled antivirus. I also reseted my router to get a new IP. Nothing helped.

The funny thing though, that I can download older files from the same mod. For example it I try to dl this, it comes down without problem. This is a file which was uploaded about 3 weeks ago.

I read that Ashal is installing(ed?) a new file server, could this issue connected to that?

Browser: up-to-date FF

Update: I managed to download it with Chrome, but it was a struggle with that too. I also updated the above section with more information.

Edited by monsta88