PC masturbating for no reason o.o

IraGamagori

I've encountered this problem few days ago, PC starts masturbating if:

1) you waited around 24 hours and then you're trying to fasttravel

2) you waited around 24 hours and then in any kind of sex (rape, regular sex, Breeder's mutation sex) it turns to masturbation instead.

anyone knows how to fix this or why its happening? i dont have Lust installed, list of addons:

BVp2Zws.png

Sexout doesn't demand to much care about the load order (compared to Lovers with PK for Oblivion ;) ), but there is a basic load order for the ESM files you should always follow.

And! Your load order will be messed up every time you update your mods! So check the load order every time you are updating or installing new mods!

I've been looking for this load order (which was posted in this forum for maybe one thousand times) but I have to admit that (one a brief search) I have found it only once. (Here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/7727-sexout-faq-read-this-to-get-started/  )

So here it is once again:

Sexout.esm
 SexoutCommonResources.esm
 SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
 SexoutSlavery.esm
 SexoutLegion.esm

SexoutStore.esm

Just remember that you can check the dependecies of every mod in FOMM, and the depended mods have to be allways ABOVE the mod who demands it.

EDIT: OK. You have found it already. Haven't tried any reanimation mods, so I can't help you with this.

Archived