General Animation Pack Question

Looking for any mods or animation packs for Fallout and Elder Scrolls games that include atwt (all the way through) and/or nipple penetration. There’s plenty of packs but they’re all called shit like “Kooky Joe’s Animation Pack” and the description is just “Has like 400 anims or something dude” and they don’t specify what they have. 

2 hours ago, Mark657 said:

Looking for any mods or animation packs for Fallout and Elder Scrolls games that include atwt (all the way through) and/or nipple penetration. There’s plenty of packs but they’re all called shit like “Kooky Joe’s Animation Pack” and the description is just “Has like 400 anims or something dude” and they don’t specify what they have. 

I don't what is "all the way through" exactly but I searched on web and found only tentacle hentai things so assuming what you want are tentacles you can Install estrus mod as for the nipple penetration I don't know any that exist. But you can check Being a cow and milk mod economy mods. Might be interesting for you.

Edited by Bastak21

For FO4, you maybe would like Bad End animations (ATWT impale) and the Creature Pack (the hermit crab is ATWT). 

For Skryim, Zaz animation pack has a couple (cooked on spit) but you have to call them with console I think. Estrus has a lot of tentacles, if that is what you look for.