A surprising game that's been out for a few years but is still getting updated. It must have been mentioned here at some point. Either way, it doesn't need anyone's endorsement as it is VERY popular, already.

A fun romp as a male or female party goer looking to find romance in all the wrong places. Choice matter heavily and influence the game as a whole down the line. Try to score with several chicks/dudes...and get shot down in flames? Or you can see the whole house go up in flames, literally...there's lots to do. You can't boink all the girls in one go without pissing-off others. Or can you? No way to tell...

There are a few DLCs one can grab and should for the complete experience. No matter the complaints that the player can't fuck the neighbor, Doja Cat.

😄

You'll have your hands full with the rest of the hotties, anyways.

A downloadable Story Creator allows for third party modding of the story line and characters to create new party scenarios of which several popular ones have already been made and uploaded. These can be can be added and updated in-game which is convenient all around.

-Full 3D environment. Fully voiced NPCs with various personalities, likes and desires.

-Great textures. Realistic bodies. Bouncy boobies, etc. Editor allows the player to modify all bodies/clothes/make-up/etc.

-Sex...not bad. Done in First Person, often. Occasional cut-scenes for special events.

-I have yet to have a run-through play out the same way.

-A few C-list celebrities to spice things-up...and Doja Cat, whom I knew little about. Now, I think I know too much...

-A fair number of kinks covered.

-A murder mystery plays out for some extra drama.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/611790/House_Party/

Quite cheap during one of the many Steam Sales.

Office Party is apparently the publishers (Eek! Games) next project which promises to take things even further.

20240411132321-1.jpg

Spoiler

20240402131530-1.jpg

20240402131611-1.jpg

20240404111450-1.jpg

20240404111552-1.jpg

If you go to the game's forum you can find custom stories people make, including one that turns the game into a sandbox and lets you undress and have sex with all the characters as many times as you want, you can even make the NPCs will fuck each other.
Custom stories page: https://forum.eekllc.com/viewforum.php?f=8&sid=eb2056df08a5b11b75851a270a475ac9.
Sandbox mod: https://forum.eekllc.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1611