SexLab Tools, SLAL, Billyy and FunnyBizness

Weirdest thing. I try to load Billy and FB's SLAL packs and only the FB animations show up in SL Tools. Either on their own is fine.

I suspect I'm missing something obvious.

Be careful when re-registering animations in SLAL. I'm fairly certain there are new versions or forks of SLAL than the one I'm using so this issue may have been addressed. There's some issues with re-registering animations where every time you do it, SL will report a different number of registered animations at the end. I find the most reliable way to re-register animations is to actually reset the animation registry in SL and not interact with SLAL in this regard at all - enable debug logging in SL and check the console output to view SLAL doing its thing.

So basically what I'm saying is, did you do these tests on new saves, or fiddle with SL/SLAL in-between tests?

Edit: Also, check your SL animation limit. I don't remember how if at all SLAL/SL react to the animation register overflowing. Maybe Billyy's and FB contain a similar amount of animations, making it seem like they were mutually exclusive. This would be more akin to a race condition.

Edited by traison
5 hours ago, DocClox said:

Either on their own is fine.

There is a limit to the amount of animations listed in the SL Tools menu. You might be hitting it, there are a ton of animations in FB if you don't trim it down.

This may be off Topic or this may not be the place to ask. Is there any good Guides on how to take Animations out of SLAL'a and use them to make my own. There are a lot of Animations that I just do not use and I am wanting to make myself one SLAL that uses just the animations I use. Feel Free to PM ME

"G"