So, I've been constantly getting Wicked Whims errors, and so I finally just reinstalled a bunch of stuff, took out some mods that with conflicted with mccc and such, and now my WW isn't showing up with last exceptions, however it still seems broken.

After sex, my sim will only ever show a bored moodlet, and whenever another one I'm assuming gets given, one that's different than the bored moodlet, it just doesn't show up at all for my sim, not in the remove moodlets, not on the interface, nothing. There's literally just no after sex moodlet. It's as if she never even had sex, as literally just nothing from the encounter shows up. I have gotten the cum lover moodlet to show up, however there's no "quicky with a hottie", "satisfying encounter" or anything, even when I know that it wasn't a negative sex encounter. it's either the bored moodlet, or 0 WW moodlets at all.

I've been trying to solve this for days, but it seems like literally nobody else has this problem? This is the most recent update of WW, the panties update one v179a. What I have uploaded is my most recent last exception from WW before I tried fixing all sorts of stuff for mccc. WickedWhims_v179a_Exception.txt

after the latest game patch I did not update any mods. And everything works well.

your exception also says: "Please note, this exception didn't occur in the mod. The mod is unlikely to be the source of the error."
So I might just say, it is something else causing it.

are you sure, you have updated all your mods?
If so, the only way is, that you add mod by mod, start the game, check, add one mod, start the game, check and so on - until the error occurs again, so that you know your faulty mod.