Make Skyrim a dangerous place for female PC

So here the thing. I am building my mod list from scratch and I would like to make Skyrim a dangerous place for a female PC.(Of course sexually oriented)

With mods like approach, harassment, baboo dialog and such. I'd like to know if there is any suggestions to add with those?

I'd like to go on a playthrough without SL Survival which is a great mod but I already did a lot of saves with that mod. Same for Slaverun.

So my idea is to have Skyrim a real threating place for female PC.

For abusive followers I thought about Lolla and/or Devious Followers. I don't know if they work good together or not. Or if I can have one follower with Devious and one other with Lolla. 

Thanks for your suggestions kind people of lewd community!

There is SL Kidnapped Redux you can try, if you havent.

For criminals, you can use Orkish Bounty Hunter and Prison Alternative - A modular Prison System

and while technically not female exclusive, OBIS can increase the difficulty when fighting bandits, so combined with Defeat means higher chance to be defeated and exploited by them

I havent tried this one, but apparently Ultimate Deadly Encounters and Spawns will increase the danger level, also combined with Defeat or similar mod as well.

Well, these are all I can think of, for now

5 hours ago, LittleWhiteNeko said:

For criminals, you can use Orkish Bounty Hunter and Prison Alternative - A modular Prison System

and while technically not female exclusive, OBIS can increase the difficulty when fighting bandits, so combined with Defeat means higher chance to be defeated and exploited by them

I havent tried this one, but apparently Ultimate Deadly Encounters and Spawns will increase the danger level, also combined with Defeat or similar mod as well.

Ohh they all looks good!! Though this is quite unfortunate I planned on playing with Devious Devices (required anyways for Devous Followers and Lola) and according to their resepctives pages Prison Alternative and Orkish Bounty Hunter are not really compatible with DD. Though I might try Orkish Bounty Hunter and I'll get rid of an equipped DD if my PC is involved into an OBH event through MCM! 
Thanks for your suggestions. I will also try or OBIS or Ultimate Deadly Encounters. They're parts of what I am looking for regarding non-sexual mods. Though I'd like to spawn more NPCs males with that. I don't know if Masculinized Level List is still alive for our current Skyrim AE build!

20 hours ago, Eronna2307 said:

Lolla and/or Devious Followers. I don't know if they work good together or not. Or if I can have one follower with Devious and one other with Lolla. 

You can have all that but personally I found it a bit too much. Unless you're very particular about your settings and/or suspend one of them from time to time, there will come a time when demands of one will clash with demands of the other. It can be done, but be prepared for a lot of frustration and a very, very, very slow progress with a lot of wrenches thrown into your works. However if basing the whole playthrough on balancing the two appeals to you, then go ahead. But this will be most of what you'll be doing instead of actually achieving something.

well you want (from the top of my head)

-Babo Defeat (or any defeat mod that you like)

-Battle Fuck (defeat mod alternative, use only defeat or this, not both)

-Sexlab Adventure

-Sexlab Survival (make female PC weaker and cant use weapon, magic or armor without a proper license)

-Slaverun

-The Ancient Profession

-Babo Dialogue

-Rape Tattoo

-Fade Tattoo

-Public Whore

-Devious Device

-Simple Slavery ++

-Raven Beak Prison  (for when you got 1000 bounties or more or sent there with simple slavery)

-Sexlab Jailrape (for below 1000 bounties)

-The Amazing World of Bikini Armor

-Sexlab Approach

-Sexlab Eager NPC

-Sexlab Sexual Fame

-SD+

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/19/2024 at 10:13 AM, LittleWhiteNeko said:

And if you want ambience to go with this, I highly recommend hydragorgon, sexy bandit captives, and the Damels in Distress collection. These mods make it pretty dangerous for female NPCs, too.