Borked game and I have no idea why (and a few other problems)

What the title says.
My load order.

[X] FalloutNV.esm
[X] DeadMoney.esm
[X] HonestHearts.esm
[X] OldWorldBlues.esm
[X] LonesomeRoad.esm
[X] GunRunnersArsenal.esm
[X] ClassicPack.esm
[X] MercenaryPack.esm
[X] TribalPack.esm
[X] CaravanPack.esm
[X] YUP - Base Game + All DLC.esm
[X] Advanced Recon Tech.esm
[X] Interior Lighting Overhaul - Core.esm
[X] NSkies URWLified.esm
[X] Project Nevada - Core.esm
[X] Project Nevada - Equipment.esm
[X] Project Nevada - Extra Options.esm
[X] Sexout.esm
[X] SexoutCommonResources.esm
[X] SexoutSlavery.esm
[X] SexoutLegion.esm
[X] oHUD.esm
[X] Lings.esm
[X] MikotoBeauty.esm
[X] Project Nevada - Rebalance.esp
[X] Project Nevada - Cyberware.esp
[X] T6M Equipment Replacer NV.esm
[X] jokristinascloset.esm
[X] Interior Lighting Overhaul - L38PS.esm
[X] TG Blackwidow t6m.esp
[X] CASM.esp
[X] NEVECbodysuit.esp
[X] iL-Camouflage Ghost Bodysuit.esp
[X] Ghost Variants.esp
[ ] Ghost Variants Adjutant.esp
[ ] Ghost Variants Safe.esp
[X] XVSharlArmour.esp
[X] StockingsNV.esp
[X] Readius_NV.esp
[X] The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
[X] The Weapon Mod Menu.esp
[X] Brotherhood and House Alliance.esp
[X] return_deadmoney.esp
[X] Project Nevada - Dead Money.esp
[X] Project Nevada - Honest Hearts.esp
[X] Project Nevada - Old World Blues (No Cyberware).esp
[X] Project Nevada - Lonesome Road.esp
[X] Project Nevada - Gun Runners' Arsenal.esp
[X] Project Nevada - Cyberware Additions.esp
[X] Project Nevada - Rebalance Complete.esp
[X] Ghost Varient - PN Patch.esp
[X] XVSharlArmor-PN Patch.esp
[X] DrugsAreBadMKay.esp
[X] PortableCampsite.esp
[X] SaveCass.esp
[X] YamsPinupParade.esp
[X] Advanced Recon Gear.esp
[X] Advanced Recon Tech.esp
[ ] Advanced Recon Gear-Locations Doc Mitchell.esp
[X] christinecos.esp
[X] M14.esp
[X] epock.esp
[X] FlashlightNVSE.esp
[X] LingsPrettyThings.esp
[X] Follower Home Marker.esp
[X] Followers Ready To Fight - Unlimited Companions.esp
[X] SunnyCompanion.esp
[X] UnlimitedCompanions.esp
[X] UnlimitedCompanions SCRIPT FIX.esp
[X] Faster Terminals.esp
[X] NoCombatMusic.esp
[X] Vault_34_better_reactor.esp
[X] WMXUE.esp
[X] WMXUE-CouriersStash.esp
[X] WMXUE-ArenovalisTextures.esp
[X] WMXUE-ArenovalisTextures-CS.esp
[X] WMXUE-PN.esp
[X] NSkies URWLifiedOWB.esp
[X] NSkies URWLifiedHH.esp
[X] NSkies URWLifiedDM.esp
[X] Interior Lighting Overhaul - Ultimate Edition.esp
[X] ILO - GS Shack.esp
[X] ILO - NSkies URWLified Patch.esp
[X] MoonShadowRace.esp
[X] MikotoBeauty.esp
[X] Sunny Smiles Ready To Fight.esp
[X] Followers Ready To Fight.esp
[X] Enhanced Binoculars.esp
[X] st.esp
[X] SexyTacticalOutfitT6M.esp
[X] SexoutStraponSex.esp
[X] SexoutSex.esp
[X] SexoutCompanions.esp
[X] SexoutHookupsAlt.esp
[X] SexoutRex.esp
[X] SexoutDiscounts.esp
[X] SexoutFadeToBlack.esp
[X] SexoutZAZ.esp
[X] SexoutPositioning.esp
[X] SexoutConsequences.esp
[X] SexoutLust.esp
[X] SexoutLust - oHUD.esp
[X] SexoutSexAssault.esp
[X] SexoutClothingEval.esp
[X] SexoutCheckMeOut.esp
[X] SexoutSoliciting.esp
[X] SexoutKhans.esp
[X] SexoutKings.esp
[X] SexoutWorkingGirl.esp
[X] SexoutPowderGangers.esp
[X] SexoutNCR.esp
[X] SexoutFiends.esp
[X] ShutUpHUDMessages.esp
[X] ShutUpHUD.esp
[X] ShutUpHUDSounds.esp
[X] Tryout - Hard Prison Time.esp
[X] SmallerTalk.esp
[X] RagingBull.esp
[X] L96.esp
[X] G3SG1.esp
[X] Uzi.esp
[X] M37Ithaca.esp
[X] jokriss.esp
[X] Tac Vest Addon_NV.esp
[X] B92FS.esp
[X] K3KDefaultHardcoreSilent.esp
[X] DsPoser.esp
[X] DYNAVISION 3.esp
[X] K3KPortaDoc.esp
[X] FALLIVION_NV.esp
[X] Resident Evil_Racoon City.esp
[X] RESIDENT EVIL PACKNV.esp
[X] BerettaNV_NVSE.esp
[X] 1nivVSLArmors.esp
[X] 1nivPNSLPatch.esp
[X] A Better Cass.esp
[X] A Better Veronica.esp
[X] Merged Patch.esp

I started a save with this EXACT same mod list (not the exact load order because I moved it around after the issue started, in order to try to solve it) and one day (yesterday), as soon as I launched my game, I could notice that the menu itself was 'laggy' (moving the mouse around was already hard). Then I dismissed it because you know how Bethesda games are and loaded my last save. Then, as soon as the save loaded, the game was micro-stuttering every half a second or so, and my overall performance which was good/acceptable before this issue went to pretty bad.

So I figured "maybe my PC is overheating", and it turns out it wasn't. I went to play other games just fine. Then the next thing any sane person who mods their Bethesda games would do is check the save and try to load a previous save. Nope, I kept loading previous saves up until the point I loaded a save from my lvl 1 goodsprings character, same thing. That also discarded a bloated save and a corrupt save possibility, and also discarded a possible configuring I had done to any of my mods with MCM that would make my game break.

Finally, I tried starting a new save. EVEN THE CUTSCENE IS LAGGY. Not only that, but five to ten seconds after I see the starting screen at Doc Mitchell's house, my game crashes.

So, I'm at loss here. I have no idea what it can be, other than two things that would not be related to this problem at all, I assume.

The first thing that I did shortly before the issue started was: install the GRA compatibility patch for WRP. Can't find the link right now. Anyway, I installed the mod and I noticed that my game started crashing a lot, when I had zero crashes (thanks to NVAC) before the mod was installed. So I uninstalled the mod, deleted all the saves the mod was installed on and went to a previous save.

Then, because I thought it had replaced something from WRP, I reinstalled WRP and hit 'replace everything'. Keep in mind I already had WRP before my issue started.

That's all. I'm 99% sure the last two things I did are not related at all with my issue at all, but I'm sure they're worth mentioning.

Now... for my other problems.

Unrelated to my issue, but I'm fairly sure something is bloating my saves. It went from 1,76MB to 5,93MB within 500 saves, in a way that it's progressively getting bigger. And I also notice the game is getting slower and freezing is more frequent. Could anyone help me identify which mod?

And finally, some other problem I'm having. I think this one is related to Dynavision 3. NPCs go invisible randomly. It only happens inside, and it seems more frequent in certain places. As soon as they walk away from that area, they reappear. Also, it's not guaranteed that the NPC will go invisible, but rather, only if I've been playing for a long period of time.

Guest airdance

It is beginning to sound like a hardware problem,  Faulty bit in a singular ram chip can cause ghosts like this.

Now don't quote me on this, it could still be a software problem like a virus, but you might want to run a memory diagnostic just to be sure.

It is beginning to sound like a hardware problem,  Faulty bit in a singular ram chip can cause ghosts like this.

Now don't quote me on this, it could still be a software problem like a virus, but you might want to run a memory diagnostic just to be sure.

I have actually read on Dynavision 3's comment page on the Nexus several other people reporting the same problem. Gopher's response to one of the comment was "seems like your game doesn't handle DOF very well", and that was it.

Have you tried deleting your game folder uninstalling the game then re-installing it back and then starting a new game without any of the mods installed to see if it might be from a mod that you have installed?

I'll try to do that as a last resort. I spent too much time setting up this mod list.

If by your question you mean that if I'm sure that it's not the game itself, then yes, I'm sure. I've been playing with this exact mod list for over 50 hours with EVERYTHING working (which is actually mindnumbing considering my system is not even that good and I'm close to hitting the 'not officially the mod limit before your game starts shitting itself up).

1. Backup the game folder.
  2. Verify cache on FNV through steam. Move to next step
  3. Play and see if the game improves. if not move to the next step
  4. Delete and reinstall the game from backup or Steam download
  5. start game.
  6. play, If works move forward to next step
  7. start fresh with a new tools FOMM, NVSE, etc.
  8. backup
  9. Play, If works move forward to next step
  10. load only one or two simple mods. Avoid all game changers like dynavision, huds etc. Keep it simple
  11. Play, if works move to next step
  12. load another group of mods this time like project Nevada
  13. Play if works move to next step
  14. Perhaps back up game folder again
  15. load next mod (s) keep it simple and load similar mods.
  16. Play, If it works move to next step.
  17. Load more mods. Keep them similar. Body mods, textures mods. Base SExout mods etc.
  18. Play, if it works move on to next step.
  19. Backup
  20. load a few more. Get the point.
  21. Play again if it works move to next step. 
  22. keep doing this for each mod until you find a problem, at the end start adding the emb mods dynavision and huds. Each separately and tested in-between.
  23. Don't create merged patches. until the end
  24. When done and test well move to next step
  25. Backup the entire game folder again
  26. Play for awhile and see if it works well.
  27. now make merged patches. Be careful many of these patches can conflict or cause problems if you don't understand what you are merging. For example Sexout mods don't like to be merged. --- ever.

If an any step you have a problem return to the previous backup and clear out the folder and use the backup. Replicate the issue then you can be sure that that mod don't work with the mods that you have selected. If you reach the end and it still works fine like before then it is is likely either a mod got corrupted. That is the reason to have a folder backup of the mods used.

Finally for the love of God keep your mods to a minimum there is a plugin limit and that limit can be lower depending on your hardware. Some can't get above 120 mods. Merged don't necessarily help there are still massive texture and scripts running with merged patches.

The bloated saves sounds like some scripts are running constantly in the background. Hope you don' t have any mods with scripts in the merged patch.

Thanks ritualclarity, I plan on reformatting my PC soon so I'll do a complete reinstall then.

I actually did not know Sexout plugins couldn't go into merged patches. I merged every single plugin I had.

I fixed one of my issue, but the other two remain. I can boot up the game and load a save 'normally' and play the game until it CTDs/freezes/whatever, but something is still causing save bloat and I also can't start a new game since it crashes shortly after the initial cutscene ends. My save is currently at 7MB and keeps increasing with each save. My performance also decreased slightly since my first saves and the time it takes to load a save game increased drastically (takes up to 30 seconds now). Not to mention it freeezes/CTDs more often. I remember that when I started the game with this exact same mod list, I could go hours and hours without CTDing/freezing, so I'm pretty sure the save bloat is causing the majority (if not all) my problems.

Before starting to deactivate/uninstall stuff, I'd like to know if someone could pinpoint a mod that could potentially cause save bloat, other than what ritualclarity mentioned (merged patches are actually bad if they have mods that are too script intensive on them).

, but something is still causing save bloat and I also can't start a new game since it crashes shortly after the initial cutscene ends.

The bloat in the game is possibly a script that is running constantly and adding data to the save file. I am not sure, I am not a modder but from what I have read it is possible.

The second part of crashing  often times is because of a missing requirement however in your case something is most likely corrupted. You seriously messed up that folder badly. A clean install is a good thing. Make sure it is truly clean. Deleting it from the steam panel still leaves the data and mods in the original folder You need to manually go in and delete the data.

On my sig there are several tutorials and other info related to sexout. Take some time to read and understand those post. An excellent one to get Sexout up and running is from BruceWayne. I would advise you not to use SCR or the SCR tutorial until you have loaded Sexout and one non SCR mod to test to be sure it works. It can be frustrating but it can be done. I would also recommend you not to merge your mods or clean them for the time being. Use them as they are given to you. You have enough to worry about with load orders conflicts and requirements to add cleaning mods and merging them. On Oblivion they regularly merge the mods and have info available. If you read the post here for SExout and most of the mods used here you rarely hear anybody telling you to merge much less what to merge.

Finally keep the load order below 100 mods (including DLC's and texture mods) until you get a good stable game play through to the end. Then play with adding more. Later after a few months of confort start learning what you can merge and can't. Always keep a backup of the folder before.

Oh when you are deleting the old files and preparing to load the game fresh. Be sure to get rid of all the saves as well. Just to be on the safe side and through.

Post back  when you run into more issues after staring a new clean install and load.

• 3 weeks later...

So I managed to fix the CTD at start by simply waiting for some mods to load instead of starting right away. Weirdest issue ever.

However, something is still causing save boat. I'm almost at 8MB now and my load times have increased drastically. It takes almost 20 seconds to load a save now.

I'd like a word from someone who has an experience on saves being corrupted/save bloating and if any of these mods I have can cause one before trying to do a major reinstall, since this current build is nearly perfect (almost no CTDs/freezing at all and very stable).

Thanks for the help, RitualClarity.

So I managed to fix the CTD at start by simply waiting for some mods to load instead of starting right away. Weirdest issue ever.

However, something is still causing save boat. I'm almost at 8MB now and my load times have increased drastically. It takes almost 20 seconds to load a save now.

I'd like a word from someone who has an experience on saves being corrupted/save bloating and if any of these mods I have can cause one before trying to do a major reinstall, since this current build is nearly perfect (almost no CTDs/freezing at all and very stable).

Thanks for the help, RitualClarity.

Well I deliberately start SCR & Pregnancy on timers around 15 seconds after game start because I've found a lot of scripting malfunctions occurring when trying to run scripts immediately with everything still loading.

My saves are already over 10MB and although I've never timed it, they seem to take quite a while (more than a minute and with no disk activity in between) to load. Mind you, this never happened in Skyrim on the same machine with equal sized saves and tons of mods. I've found two similar threads here regarding the increased loading times problem, but there wasn't a clear solution for the problem in any of them.

I also have some kind of severe lag, which starts after playing the game for about 10 minutes or more. When it starts, even escaping back to the main menu takes more than 5 seconds, loot/barter menus start to open very slowly, sometimes accompanied by a slight but noticeable drop in overall frame rate.

Not entirely sure but I think the issue started the day when I installed a bunch of follower related mods, including Willow, Wendy, and Unlimited Followers etc. Since then, I've uninstalled most of those, and I've also attempted to disable all LL mods, but nothing changed. Possibly there are some faulty scripts still running in my saves.

BTW, I can recommend using Mod Organizer. Just create a new profile, and transfer(copy) you saves to that profile and then start enabling mods one by one. This should let you keep your current save and plugins intact.

UPDATE:

I've just figured out something that significantly reduced my loading times.

Info:

I've been using a mod called XtraWeapons.esp which I made myself to merge a bunch of different weapon mods (by Millenia) into a single ESP. Some of them are AK74, AKS74, Uzi, Colt 1911 etc.

I then created another mod called XtraWeaponsAddon1.esp which adds MP5s and M4s into the game. This ESP however relies on the mod above as a master (as they both edit Gun Runners' inventory) which is another ESP.

Fix:

I simply turned the first ESP into an ESM and ta da, now my saved games load much quicker! I haven't changed anything else.

I suppose the idea here is to never use an ESP as a master. So check out if you have any such mods, which might include merged patches.

BTW, I can recommend using Mod Organizer. Just create a new profile, and transfer(copy) you saves to that profile and then start enabling mods one by one. This should let you keep your current save and plugins intact.

How do you handle the FMODs that are requiring other mods to be present since MO keeps all the mods separate?

How do you handle the FMODs that are requiring other mods to be present since MO keeps all the mods separate?

First of all, you don't have to give up using FOMM. MO and FOMM work very well together. Just use FOMM for installation of mods that specifically require FOMM, and use MO to install other mods, to manage your profiles (saves, INI files etc.) and to start your game. You can enable/disable ESPs and ESMs or change the load order of mods that was installed by FOMM through MO.

If a mod gives you trouble while installing with MO, either because of the C# script not working properly, or because it wants to detect the presence of other mods, then install it using FOMM. I use FOMM mainly to install mods that modify the hud and other UI elements, such as DarnifiedUI, OneHUD, UnifiedHUD etc.

Aside from mod isolation, one other advantage of using MO, which I suppose is another feature that FOMM and NMM don't have, is the ability to use different profiles, which means different lists of (enabled) mods, different load orders, different INI settings, for each different profile. You can make a copy of your current profile for testing purposes, and enable/disable certain mods to find out the mod that causing problems, without having to reinstall or reorder your mods.

Hope this answers your question. :)

My main issue isn't running FOMM. At least I don't think it will be when I try MO for FO3 and FNV.

The issue is some of the mods do "checks" to see if others are loaded.

I guess I can drop an ESP or ESM of the required file into the Overwrite folder and FOMM should see that? If not install it separately (not using MO and place the required esm into the FOMM and then zip the files up after installing the mod.. eliminating the added required folder. Forgive me if that was what you were stating you do.

I really like the feature of having different "profiles".

The issue is some of the mods do "checks" to see if others are loaded.

By loaded, I assume you meant installed. The most significant example of a mod that checks for others' existence is the Unified Hud. It's not actually a mod by itself but, as its title suggests, it kind of merges hud altering mods into one. I just use FOMM to install such mods. You can probably use NMM as well.

The only way to present a combined Data folder to the mod installer is to either run the installer through MO, or run FOMM through MO and use FOMM to install the mod. Both of these options are quite complicated and I'd rather avoid them.

I guess I can drop an ESP or ESM of the required file into the Overwrite folder and FOMM should see that?

I doubt it. Overwrite folder probably gets picked up in run-time.

If not install it separately (not using MO and place the required esm into the FOMM and then zip the files up after installing the mod.. eliminating the added required folder.

Just run FOMM and install the fomod into your FNV folder using FOMM as you normally would, and forget them. All enabling/disabling, changing load order etc is done via MO. As you know, MO also sees everything installed in the actual Data folder, even if they were installed manually or by some other mod manager.

You can keep the fomod packages in FOMM though, you don't have to delete them.

Just to give you an idea, here's my directory structure:

C:\FalloutNV\FOMM\ (FOMM installation folder)

C:\FalloutNV\FOMM\Mods\ (Fomod packages installed through FOMM)(*)

C:\FalloutNV\FOMM\InstallInfo\ (FOMM's installation info)(*)

(*) We don't care about what's inside these folders.

C:\FalloutNV\MO\ (MO installation directory)

C:\FalloutNV\MO\mods\ (all the mod folders installed via MO)

C:\FalloutNV\MO\profiles\ (location of your saves, INI files etc)

C:\FalloutNV\MO\overwrite\ (this folder should normally be empty but NVSE extender keeps writing co-saves)

C:\FalloutNV\MO\downloads\ (Mod files downloaded from Nexus, not currently works after the Nexus update)

Not required but recommended:

C:\FalloutNV\MO\BOSS\ (BOSS installation folder)

C:\FalloutNV\MO\FNVEdit\ (FNVEdit installation folder)

The game files themselves and everything installed via FOMM are inside this folder:

C:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Fallout New Vegas\Data\

I currently have these mods installed via FOMM:

• DarnifiedUI
  • One Hud
  • The Mod Confiuration Menu (MCM)
  • MCM BugFix 2
  • The Weapon Mod Menu
  • Shiloh DS - Clean Pipboy Screen
  • FlashlightNVSE
  • JIP Selective Fire
  • JIP Companions Command & Control
  • Unified HUD
Everything else, including all NVSE plugins, were installed through MO.

However, IIRC, I installed some of the LL mods including SexoutNG package through FOMM first and then moved them into MO. Not really necessary but I just wanted everything in one place.

I have FNV 4GB as an executable in MO and also have a shortcut for it on my desktop and I launch the game from there. I also have a shortcut for MO and FOMM on my desktop as well.

PS. Forgot to mention, there's also the fake FNV folder method. You basically create a separate fake FNV installation folder, which only contains FalloutNV.exe and Data\FalloutNV.esm and introduce this folder as the installation folder in FOMM settings, then install your mods here using FOMM. You can then repackage the files installed here and then move them into a new folder in MO's mods folder.

In case you're wondering...

All my installed mods thorough MO (not all of them enabled)

modlist.txt

-----------

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.

-FNV Sexual Innuendo - Sexout

-Fallout NV Cheat Terminal Redux

-Vault34 Complete

+Merged Patch

+Raul Repairs Anywhere

+Weapon Animations

-Willow - A Better Companion Experience

+Improved Sunny Smiles Companion Full

-Improved Companion SandBox

+Unlimited Companions

+Complete Vault Girl Interface

+Casino UnBanner

+Killable Kids v8

-WMXUE - Patch Collection

+WMX - Modern Weapons

+WMXUE - Weapon Mods Expanded Ultimate Edition

+09 Dimonized Type 3 Optional Clothes

-08 Dimonized Type 3 Optional Raider Textures - Tribal Tattoos

-08 Dimonized Type 3 Optional Raider Textures - Phoneix Body Paint

-08 Dimonized Type 3 Optional Raider Face Textures

+07 Dimonized Type 3 Optional Small Hand Meshes

-06 Dimonized Type 3 Optional Face Textures

+05 Dimonized Type 3 Optional HQ Normal Map Texture

-04 Dimonized Type 3 Optional Alice Body Meshes and Textures

-03 Dimonized Type 3 Optional Body Texture - Waxed

-03 Dimonized Type 3 Optional Body Texture - Trim2

-03 Dimonized Type 3 Optional Body Texture - Trim1

-03 Dimonized Type 3 Optional Body Texture - Strip2

-03 Dimonized Type 3 Optional Body Texture - Strip1

+03 Dimonized Type 3 Optional Body Texture - NoTrimSmall

-03 Dimonized Type 3 Optional Body Texture - NoTrim

+02 Dimonized Type 3 Common Body Textures

-01 Dimonized Type 3 Body Meshes - Slim

-01 Dimonized Type 3 Body Meshes - Cali Original Length - Narrow Shoulder

-01 Dimonized Type 3 Body Meshes - Cali - Narrow Shoulder

-01 Dimonized Type 3 Body Meshes - BerryHD - Narrow Shoulder

-01 Dimonized Type 3 Body Meshes - BerryHD

-01 Dimonized Type 3 Body Meshes - Berry

-01 Dimonized Type 3 Body Meshes - BaseHD - Narrow Shoulder

-01 Dimonized Type 3 Body Meshes - BaseHD

-01 Dimonized Type 3 Body Meshes - BaseCali

+K2 Cali Boops Realistic Feet

-K2 BERRY DCup BNB Replacer

-K2 BERRY DCup BNB FlatFeet

-K2 BERRY CCup BNB Replacer

-K2 BERRY CCup BNB FlatFeet

+K2 BERRY ACup BNB Replacer

-K2 BERRY ACup BNB FlatFeet

+Mojave Delight Coolhair Replacer v1.1

-Mojave Delight for Type3 - A Cup Textures

-Mojave Delight for Type3 Waxed Body Textures

+Mojave Delight for Type3 v1.0

+BnB BodyExtender Compatability Skeleton v1.2

+Bouncing Natural Breasts

+Sexout Player Slave NV

-Sexout Sewer Slave

-Tryout Hard Prison Time

-Tryout PG Kennel

+Sexout STDs - No Aids

+Sexout Wear and Tear

+Sexout Soliciting

-Sexout Breeder v7.7

+Sexout Sex Assault

+Sexout Consequences

+Sexout Resolutions

-Sexout Crowds

+Sexout CheckMeOut

+Sexout Clothing Evaluation

+msex Fort Slavery 1.7

+msex Courtesan 1.7

+msex Veronica 2.8

+Another Kick in the Head

+Sexout Scorpions Gang Alpha

+Sexout Tryout MO Compatible

+Sexout Pregnancy v3

+Sexout ZAZ

-Sexout Drugging

+Sexout Store

+Sexout Clothing Damage - Combat Armour

+Sexout Common Resources

+SexoutNG Core and Data MO Compatible

+SmallerTalk

+Refugee Outfits for Type 3

+Raider Chains Armor T6M - T6BB - TN - BerryK2 Bouncing

+K2 Metal Armor Replacer

+K2 Cali Boobs Leather Replacer

+K2 Cali Boobs Gomorrah Girls Replacer

+K2 Cali Boobs Leather FULL

+K2 Cali Boobs Gomorrah Girls FULL

+Type3 Body and Armor replacer

+NV Sinblood SteamJunk Outfit Type6

-Lady outfit for Type3

+Kristinas Closet for Type 3 Bouncing

+Kristinas Closet for Type 3 and Breeze

+Neck Seam Concealer Necklaces and Chains

+Dragonskin Tactical Outfit

+High Desert Tactical V1.34

+Spice of Life - Variety Armor and Clothing Robert Breeze Type3

+Breezes New Vegas Males DLC04 Fixes

+Breezes New Vegas Males DLC03 Fixes

+Breezes New Vegas Males DLC02 Fixes

+Breezes New Vegas Males Preorder Fixes

+Breezes New Vegas Males Armor Fixes

+Breezes New Vegas Males

+Sunglasses Collection NV

+Holster

+AK103 v1.1.d

+AKs and AR15s Weapons Pack v4.0.0c

+Xtra Weapons Addon 1

+Xtra Weapons 1.0

+Populated Casinos v0.96 Light

+Missing Ammo Recipes v1.32

+Craft Overhaul v1.3.1

+GamePlaySettings

+Karma Perks

+Perk Every Level

+Imps TimeScale Adjuster

+Nivea Dog Eye Fix

+Centered 3rd Person Camera v5 - Unraised

+NVSE - Extender

+NVAC - New Vegas Anti Crash 4.3.0.0

-NVAC - New Vegas Anti Crash 4.2.0.0

+NVSE - New Vegas Stutter Remover v4.1.30

And these are the enabled plugins in MO:

plugins.txt

-----------

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.

FalloutNV.esm

DeadMoney.esm

HonestHearts.esm

OldWorldBlues.esm

LonesomeRoad.esm

GunRunnersArsenal.esm

ClassicPack.esm

MercenaryPack.esm

TribalPack.esm

CaravanPack.esm

oHUD.esm

JIP Selective-Fire.esm

jokristinascloset.esm

HDTshop.esm

Sexout.esm

SexoutCommonResources.esm

SexoutSlavery.esm

SexoutStore.esm

SexoutLegion.esm

SexoutPregnancyV3.esm

Another-Kick-In-The-Head.esm

msexBase.esm

msexTopsOffice.esm

SexOutScorpionsGangBase.esm

XtraWeapons.esm

Centered 3rd Person Camera - Unraised.esp

DarNifiedUINV.esp

The Mod Configuration Menu.esp

The Weapon Mod Menu.esp

Imp's Timescale Adjuster.esp

PerkEveryLevel.esp

Karma Perks.esp

gameplaysettings.esp

Craft Overhaul 1.1.esp

LFox Missing Ammo Recipes.esp

LFox Missing Ammo Recipes HH DLC.esp

LFox Missing Ammo Recipes GRA DLC.esp

populatedcasino-light.esp

FlashlightNVSE.esp

XtraWeaponsAddon1.esp

AK_AR15WP.esp

AK_AR15WP_Tasha_shop.esp

Alexscorpion's Custom AK103.esp

Holster.esp

Sunglasses Shipment.esp

Sunglasses Shipment - Merchant.esp

bzArmour.esp

1nivVSLArmors.esp

DragonskinTacticalOutfit.esp

DragonskinNCRPersonnelWearingOutfits.esp

DragonskinBonusPack.esp

Neckchains.esp

Type3 Leather Armors.esp

DeadMoneyFemaleTuxedo.esp

DIM TYPE3clothesRETAIL_NV.esp

NVRefugee Outfits.esp

1SBSteamOutfit.esp

K2_GomorrahGirls.esp

K2_Cali Boobs Sexy Leather.esp

RaiderChains.esp

SmallerTalk.esp

SexoutZAZ.esp

SexoutClothingEval.esp

SexoutCheckMeOut.esp

SCS - CombatArmour.esp

Sexout-Wear-And-Tear.esp

SexoutSTDs.esp

SexoutFiends.esp

SexoutKhans.esp

SexoutKings.esp

SexoutNCR.esp

SexoutPowderGangers.esp

SexoutWorkingGirl.esp

DLC-Another-Kick-Extension.esp

Sexout-Another-Kick-Extension.esp

SexOutScorpionsGangWHU.esp

SexoutSexAssault.esp

SexoutPlayerSlave.esp

msexFort.esp

msexVeronica.esp

msexCourtesan.esp

SexoutResolutions.esp

SexoutConsequences.esp

SexoutSoliciting.esp

MojaveDelight.esp

WMXUE.esp

WMXUE-CouriersStash.esp

WMXUE-ModernWeapons.esp

KillableKids.esp

Casino UnBanner.esp

MaxFollowers12.esp

SunnyCompanion.esp

UnlimitedCompanions.esp

UnlimitedCompanions SCRIPT FIX.esp

JIP Companions Command & Control.esp

RaulRepairsAnywhere.esp

Merged Patch.esp

Of course, there's one major problem with all this, if you want to create a new mod using GECK, that's okay, but if you want to use an asset (texture, mesh etc) from any of the mods that installed via MO, GECK won't see that as it no longer have access to the combined Data directory once ran it via MO. You have to manually copy/move the file(s) into the actual Data directory to use them in GECK.

PS. Forgot to mention, there's also the fake FNV folder method. You basically create a separate fake FNV installation folder, which only contains FalloutNV.exe and Data\FalloutNV.esm and introduce this folder as the installation folder in FOMM settings, then install your mods here using FOMM. You can then repackage the files installed here and then move them into a new folder in MO's mods folder.

That was along the lines that I was thinking of. I like keeping everything in the same folder and not tracing the others. However with your folder setup with FOMM data actually inside the MO folder might be nice. I will look into that.

Thanks for the info on the NVSE saves issue going into the "overwrite" folder. I was wondering where those would end up.

Thanks for the info on the NVSE saves issue going into the "overwrite" folder. I was wondering where those would end up.

I don't know why the author keeps it that way, but it's just a matter of changing a string and then recompile the DLL. The author gets the Fallout directory and then adds "Data\NVSE\Plugins\Extender\saves\" to it. Instead, it should be <MY DOCUMENTS> + "\My Games\FalloutNV\Saves\". Whatever the user's <MY DOCUMENTS> folder is, it can be found via shell functions like SHGetSpecialFolderPath or SHGetKnownFolderPath. That way, co-saves created by NVSE Extender would end up beside your actual saves in your profile folder.

A) Compatibility.

B) The part of the mod has not be changed from before MO existed!

C) There are far more pressing things to do than that which you are apraently the only one concerned so far.

And as for "ONLY THIS TO DO", please keep those comments to yourself unless you actually DO something yourself.

A) Compatibility.

C) There are far more pressing things to do than that which you are apraently the only one concerned so far.

A. The game itself saves everything under "My Documents\My Games\", so how is that an issue compatibility? In fact, it would be a lot more compatible this way. Saving stuff under "Data\NVSE\Plugins\" is actually more problematic.

B. The issue has nothing to do with MO. You are not supposed to save stuff inside Data folder.

C. I'm unaware of other issues with the Extender, as I don't really follow its development, but this really doesn't seem like a big deal to do.

And as for "ONLY THIS TO DO", please keep those comments to yourself unless you actually DO something yourself.

Sure, I can give it a try. In fact I've tried once, but apparently the snapshots you can download at sourceforge don't contain everything necessary to compile the DLL, there were some missing files in the package. I'd appreciate if you could tell me what else I would need aside from the Extender's source files? Do I need NVSE's source files as well? Also, which branch on Sourceforge corresponds to the compiled version that everybody(non-developers) currently use?

I have VS 2010 on my other laptop, hope that's sufficient.

There might be the case of protection from those that aren't able to understand the functions of the saves. The NVSE saves hold data that is needed for Sexout. Pride most likely chose that location for a safe place.

This was done during the use of FOMM, in fact FOMM is the only "supported" manager for Sexout currently. MO is a newer selection and not everybody is using it ... yet. Or might even use it.

I don't seen any of this changing considering that Pride is working or at least was working on a version of FOMM that had some fixes and upgrades. At least now you can easily access the NVSE saves from the 'overwrite" folder.

Would it work better manually installed? It wouldn't do any harm sitting there and it don't get upgraded very often. 

A) Compatibility.

A. The game itself saves everything under "My Documents\My Games\", so how is that an issue compatibility? In fact, it would be a lot more compatible this way. Saving stuff under "Data\NVSE\Plugins\" is actually more problematic.

B. The issue has nothing to do with MO. You are not supposed to save stuff inside Data folder.

C. I'm unaware of other issues with the Extender, as I don't really follow its development, but this really doesn't seem like a big deal to do.

Sure, I can give it a try. In fact I've tried once, but apparently the snapshots you can download at sourceforge don't contain everything necessary to compile the DLL, there were some missing files in the package. I'd appreciate if you could tell me what else I would need aside from the Extender's source files? Do I need NVSE's source files as well? Also, which branch on Sourceforge corresponds to the compiled version that everybody(non-developers) currently use?

I have VS 2010 on my other laptop, hope that's sufficient.

It should be the master branch, and of course you need nvse v3 source files. Place NVSE EX source files inside the src folder from NVSE.