Recent change to Skintones?

Was there a recent, or recentish change to Skintones in the past 6 months to a year? I remember when they added all the new base game skintones alot of older CC skintones broke and required updating. However recently I noticed many skintones I use for Aliens are missing. For example, this file I put on this site 5 years ago. The Pink and the Orange skintones are not available for picking, however the tray versions of those Sims can be used, but the swatch in CAS is just plain gone. I went back to an old backup folder and used that version as well as the one that got exported with that family into the Tray file, and both skin colors just won't appear.

They look good! Try grabbing S4Studio (Star) - under Beta versions of S4S - and see if you can re-tag your skintones. I believe there is another version named (Aurora) but I haven't tried it yet. (Star) seems to be fine. For now.

I know the stable version of S4S (Wishes) isn't working - at least for me - so SOMETHING was changed by EA.

8 hours ago, GMac2021 said:

They look good! Try grabbing S4Studio (Star) - under Beta versions of S4S - and see if you can re-tag your skintones. I believe there is another version named (Aurora) but I haven't tried it yet. (Star) seems to be fine. For now.

I know the stable version of S4S (Wishes) isn't working - at least for me - so SOMETHING was changed by EA.

Yeah I have S4S, both wishes and star, I keep forgetting the one I have pinned to my task bar is the older version and broken, but I have Star as the windows folder version. I'll have to check it in there and check to see if the swatches got changed.

The only issue is, normal items in S4S I know how to fix, just go down into the options, find the box that says Occult and check it and save, but this file is a 66 Skintone file and I have zero clue where to enable this for Aliens. sims3.jpg.00bfa8f2935ecf46c1068a3ba7fe05e9.jpg