What's up guys an girls! 

Well, I don't need to introduce myself, I'm just an average Loverslab user and this would be my first request.

(and I actually find it strange that someone hasn't referenced this yet)

Well, continuing with the request, I'm going to get straight to the point and I was wondering if some sexy and skilled modder could create Bombon and Chuchu from Derpixon's "Mime an dash" animation. along with their clothes (and make them playable too) and that they are identical to the animation (although they don't look very realistic)

(I am aware that perhaps this is a very serious violation of copyright and all those other horrible things that make our lives more boring but which I suppose are necessary evils)

EVEN SO!

Could someone make this dream for me? :}
I would literally even pay for it.
I would even put myself in four for whoever believes it.

(It's not that I'm a compulsive masturbator and only use Skyrim to touch myself, it really is a fantastic game for its... cinnamon buns and cheese wheels?... oh! and also for throwing grandmothers off giant mountains. with A fus ro dah!)

Anyway, at this point I digress.

Well I'll leave this post here and wait for my modder in sexy shiny armor to save me from this, if there is a mod of that yellow cat Ankha with its vore content I guess this is possible.

(PS: I don't speak English so maybe you don't understand oh I offended you with this post oh I don't understand the jokes involved, blame Google Translate! It's a joke, sorry anyway)

(If there are people wondering why I want this, I guess it would be because... would it be fun to have them in Skyrim or could it do cool things? xd)

Well, this would be with this request and whoever wants to fulfill it I will be infinitely grateful!

Goodbye and kisses and take care of yourself and eat healthy -3-~