I'm trying to isolate a problem whereby whenever my SexLab starts a scene, it gets very janky by trying to select multiple animations before eventually settling for one. It looks almost like it's repeatedly stopping and starting the scene 4-6 times before actually starting. I'm running AE 1.6.1170 with SexLab AE v166b.

My mod list is pretty huge, running most if not all popular LL mods (SL/DD at the core) so I don't know if posting that would be helpful more than off putting.

I suspect I've got a mod conflict or possible load order issue but as everything else I have installed is working without issue, I'm not sure where to start looking. Has anyone encountered this before or know of any possible conflicts/order issues that can cause this?

I did see a setting in... Appropos I believe to do with switching animations/stages based on a % chance, I disabled that entirely but it didn't seem to make any difference.