IGNORED

Anybody ran into this bug?

AzOutback

I *think* I've heard of this bug before. From what I remember, it could be a side effect of using the Shadowcloak of Nocturnal ability (which I'll assume you have access to since you have the Nightingale set). I can't say with 100% certainty, of course.

As far as fixing it, I'm not sure... Either what was already suggested (showracemenu, change eyes), or perhaps getting Cyclops' visor from the X-Men?

I *think* I've heard of this bug before. From what I remember' date=' it could be a side effect of using the Shadowcloak of Nocturnal ability (which I'll assume you have access to since you have the Nightingale set). I can't say with 100% certainty, of course.

As far as fixing it, I'm not sure... Either what was already suggested (showracemenu, change eyes), or perhaps getting Cyclops' visor from the X-Men?

[/quote']

Ohh yea, now that you mention it, I have heard about several bugs being caused by the Nightingale Hood. I think it has something to do with the fact that the hood completely replaces the head mesh when equipped. Unfortunately, I don't think this particular bug is listed or has a definite solution.

Do you still have the bug, AzOutback, or did you manage to fix it?

Ohh yea' date=' now that you mention it, I have heard about several bugs being caused by the Nightingale Hood. I think it has something to do with the fact that the hood completely replaces the head mesh when equipped. Unfortunately, I don't think this particular bug is listed or has a definite solution.

Do you still have the bug, AzOutback, or did you manage to fix it?

[/quote']The showracemenu and changing the eyes didn't work.

From what I've found on Google, they are saying it is caused by the Aura Whisper shout.

Even though I have the Nightingale outfit, I always use the Krosis dragon priest mask. :P So the Nightingale hood wasn't the cause for me.

The fix seems to be to add the Draugr Ability spell in the console and then remove it.

open console

player.addspell f71d1

close console

open console

player.removespell f71d1

close console

It worked for me. :P The glow appears the same as Draugr eyes. Wonder how the Aura Whisper is causing it. :dodgy:

One of the epic bugs is the annoying permanent arrows or ice spikes sticking on the player's actor body like permanently and spell resistance enchantments & attributes doesn't work on the game.

Bethseda has released patch 1.3 on stream. Everyone should patch up now.

Archived