Frustrated and Looking for a mod pack.

As the title says, I'm frustrated beyond belief with modding and need some help. I'm looking for a mod pack that either includes DMRA body or KRA body, while also including the Oblivion Overhaul stuff. Preferably with some adult mods that make the armor a bit more skimpy and allow for more lewd shenanigans.

Hell, if you guys could just give over some mods that may work well together, that'd be nice too.

3 hours ago, LongGoneJohm said:

As the title says, I'm frustrated beyond belief with modding and need some help. I'm looking for a mod pack that either includes DMRA body or KRA body, while also including the Oblivion Overhaul stuff. Preferably with some adult mods that make the armor a bit more skimpy and allow for more lewd shenanigans.

Hell, if you guys could just give over some mods that may work well together, that'd be nice too.

Package?
I don't understand the question, Package  you need from the game? - How is this?
Search -

https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/42033?tab=description

You install a DMRA body replacer.

You install a skimpy DMRA full armor clothes replacer for all vanilla.

You have tones of new DMRA armor-clothes mods.

-----------------------------

Oblivion Overhaul ???  Oblivion Character Overhaul ? There is a HGEC patch. DMRA use HGEC textures.  So you install Oblivion Character Overhaul , then the HGEC textures patch and then you replace the body meshes with DMRA.  Then you install a  full vanilla armor-clothes replacer, Done. You have the OCO new hair, eyes ...  with DMRA.

About nude body (male and female) , bouncing boobs animations, armor-clothes replacer (only a few bodies have full vanilla replacers) and more. All you need before you install the Lovers sex system read my yellow link below.