San Myshuno event items not disappearing after event

Posted this in a different section, figured I'd try in the actual technical support area instead, didn't get any responses earlier.

I know I read somewhere that its probably a mod that can prevent the Weekly San Myshuno event items from disappearing, but can't seem to find it now. Right now in Spice District I have Sofa and chairs merging with various things, a bunch of lamps floating in midair with no table below it all from the vendor event, and got the plants and various plates floating in the air from the Spice Festival. In the Romance festival I usually have floating picture frames as well as harvest-able herbs floating in the air.

Anyone know what mod it may be causing the issue? Also anyone know if Shift clicking to debug delete them, will they respawn during next festival?

I remember I had this issue before but don't recall what it was that did it. Google finds a 2018 post where it was a game bug, but thought that was fixed because prior to 2 patchs ago, it never happened.