Me again. I haven't been around for awhile, and I'm looking to start up a new guide project. I can't do this one alone, and I will need help. LOTS of help. 

This will be a guide for AE, btw. Not SEE.

The guided install will include:
1) Total graphics overhaul, including expansions of many towns and buildings through Skyrim.
2) Quests, quests, quests. 
3) Should be as immersive as possible. From having to bathe, to eat, drink, sleep, and make love with your partner (or maybe just a one night stand?)
4) Eldenrim mod series needs to be included.
5) I want to use 3BA, have full collision for adult scenes and gear, and use as many extra lore friendly armors as possible (bending this line a little is ok. Many of DX Armors work well, I feel). 
6) All modded armors and weapons included in leveled lists. 
7) Minimal MCM configuration for people who follow the guide, this includes using as many presets that can be loaded as possible. (Idk if FISS still handles this?)

I have most of the core features of the mod-list already selected. What I'll need the most help with is finding/making patches, finding texture and NPC replacers that are pleasing to more people than just myself, and potential armor conversions. 

Anyway, it's a big project, and those are just the basics of what I feel needs to be included. Yes. I'm looking at a huge load order. 1500 mods plus. That's why I can't do this alone. Tracking down bugs and choosing the best mods for replacers (There are what... 50 ivy replacers?) is crucial. I don't mind making people convert mods from Oldrim if it suits our needs and isn't buggy, especially for textures for world spaces. 

Anywho I'm rambling. Leave a comment below if a project of this size would strike your fancy. :D

NOTE: There is no plan to monetize this mod-list project, though that may change if members of the project can agree on how to monetize it fairly for everyone.

Edited by Anatriax
On 4/2/2024 at 11:45 AM, Yinkle said:

So basically, you want help making a mod list that you can monetise under a different name? 🤣 (walks on by)

Aren't there enough mod lists in Nexusmods Collections to cannibalize? So maybe I'm missing something (re: the OP, not you).

Someone saying "I'm back" without people really being aware that they were gone is head-scratching.

Edited by branmakmuffin