HDT for SevenBase Bombshell

player168

Download xml from mangabody thread of ledo4ek, open nif body_0\1 in nifskope and add NiStringExtraData (right mouse>Node>Atach extradata>) to the root ( 0 Ninode) - 1st line.

in Name - write 'HDT Havoc Path'

in String data - write the path to ur xml (Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdt.xml) Save - Do it to armors to.

Collision data depends on the dll, so it needs to be tweaked in xml by parameters from 3dmx

This applies to any body or armor with breast and butt bones that have weights to it.

Thanks. I found instructions om this I while ago but it didn't mention where to get hdt.xml at all so I was a bit stumped.

To elaborate, you'll need to open femalebody_0 and femalebody_1.nif in nifskope, right click the body, select block -> insert -> Nis... -> NiStringExtraData. Note that it is not NiStringsExtraData.

Right click NiStringExtraData on the block list, copy branch, right click on NiNode on select paste branch. Delete the original NiStringExtraData by right clicking -> block -> remove. Click on the new NiStringExtraData and use ctrl + up to shift it to the first line right after 0 NiNode.

Go to block details after clicking on NiStringExtraData and click on the txt icon of Name. Type in HDT Havok Path

Now go to block details line 4, String Data and click the txt icon. Enter the path where you installed ledo's xml.  (eg Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdt.xml)

Click Save As... in nifskope and replace the original femalebody nif file. Same stuff goes for armors. 

Thanks. I found instructions om this I while ago but it didn't mention where to get hdt.xml at all so I was a bit stumped.

To elaborate, you'll need to open femalebody_0 and femalebody_1.nif in nifskope, right click the body, select block -> insert -> Nis... -> NiStringExtraData. Note that it is not NiStringsExtraData.

Right click NiStringExtraData on the block list, copy branch, right click on NiNode on select paste branch. Delete the original NiStringExtraData by right clicking -> block -> remove. Click on the new NiStringExtraData and use ctrl + up to shift it to the first line right after 0 NiNode.

Go to block details after clicking on NiStringExtraData and click on the txt icon of Name. Type in HDT Havok Path

Now go to block details line 4, String Data and click the txt icon. Enter the path where you installed ledo's xml.  (eg Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdt.xml)

Click Save As... in nifskope and replace the original femalebody nif file. Same stuff goes for armors. 

Wow, thanks guys! All of you, I'm really making progress on this defined body. 

Mine tutorial is simple as it to offer to everyone , what you described is for knowledgeable folks, and you made it even  harder  :D

Its like Photoshop.

You need the hdtphysicsextensions dll. Hdt.xml file path doesn't matter as long as it is inputted correctly. You shouldn't be using the example meshes unless you use sevenbase bombshell. Run FNIS after adding/removing the .hkx file. 

Ah yes, another fine derp moment brought by yours truly. Since its release, 7B bombshell is the only body replacer I will use now. Had a hunch something was missing. Thanks a lot!

Forgot to mention, OP's gif represents the effects without skeleton_female.hkx. The setup with the hkx looks hot, albeit less realistic. It's easier to try it out yourself to see the differences. 

if the female hkx is removed, does that cause the arm down bug when casting magic? i used to get that if i didn't have the correct hkx

edit: bummer. without that hkx it's goofy arm down casting :(

AND all females sink down into horses when riding, without the hkx. i'd heard about it but never happened to me before. not sure it's worth these downsides

Archived