HDT for SevenBase Bombshell

player168

Weird. I'm still not getting that very noticable effect when the hands run over the breasts, the breasts don't even move.

I've tried using the example meshes provided by Ballsy, and installed Ledolek's hdt.xml to the character assets folder, removed the hkx files and I still don't get that effect everyone is showing in their gifs / videos.

I  followed ballsy's instructions and the idle works okay though I'm getting the same clipping others have reported with right hand not quite on the boob and left hand going through it as it rests on the top, it's nowhere near as good as the gif, but still good. Presumably this is due to the XML file I'm using not having collision set up right for Bombshell? Unfortunately it also seems to have an impact on the normal HDT physics regardless of whether the HK file is present or not, the boobs are almost rigid when walking and the left one lifts higher than right. 

For now I'm not attaching the file to armors until I come across a way around these issues. But even with the clipping this idle is pretty awesome. 

Got a problem with the gear being locked in the up position Captain.

11-04 dll & xml ( for the hair )

Try going into inventory and back. I think i had this happening with this version of hdtPE. Everything controlled by hdtPE were locking in positions if i open the game menu(Esc one), console or switch to another task.

Thank you! Downloaded and now I have to choose one and change it name on Idle.hkx? How to start them ingame?

on an earlier post, someone posted a link to a youtube video, in the describtion is a link to the animation.

It should be named like "mt_idle.HKX" put that into >"Skyrim\Data\Meshes\actors\character\animations\female" and run FNIS.

EDIT:

link to the animation: https://mega.co.nz/#!xEQ3lKIb!SKHXMRYXUFER8VgV8m8Nc0KPJVpBl9FpZLSYnJJZuCE

On another note, can anyone post how it should/could look on a SevenBase model?

i tried it and this is what i got, which i find kinda >_>

post-114762-0-48289900-1384548530_thumb.gif

Did i do something wrong?
What i did is:

1. got the latest XPMS skeleton
2. downloaded the "hdt.xml" from the mangabody thread
3. edited the femalebody_0/1.nif with the path to the hdt.xml
4. downloaded the "hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll" & "hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml" from

and put it into Data/skse/plugins/

5. changed settings in the enb file

6. removed the female_skeleton.hkx

would love for it to look similar to the OP but dunno if its possible?

post-114762-0-48289900-1384548530_thumb.gif

Thank you! Downloaded and now I have to choose one and change it name on Idle.hkx? How to start them ingame?

on an earlier post, someone posted a link to a youtube video, in the describtion is a link to the animation.

It should be named like "mt_idle.HKX" put that into >"Skyrim\Data\Meshes\actors\character\animations\female" and run FNIS.

EDIT:

link to the animation: https://mega.co.nz/#!xEQ3lKIb!SKHXMRYXUFER8VgV8m8Nc0KPJVpBl9FpZLSYnJJZuCE

On another note, can anyone post how it should/could look on a SevenBase model?

i tried it and this is what i got, which i find kinda >_>

Did i do something wrong?
What i did is:

1. got the latest XPMS skeleton
2. downloaded the "hdt.xml" from the mangabody thread
3. edited the femalebody_0/1.nif with the path to the hdt.xml
4. downloaded the "hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll" & "hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml" from

and put it into Data/skse/plugins/

5. changed settings in the enb file

6. removed the female_skeleton.hkx

would love for it to look similar to the OP but dunno if its possible?

are you using UNP/sevenbase or  mengabody? It seems the animations won't work properly for CBBE or others body mods. clipping, breasts not dropping etc.

Archived