HDT for SevenBase Bombshell

player168

Thank you! Downloaded and now I have to choose one and change it name on Idle.hkx? How to start them ingame?

on an earlier post, someone posted a link to a youtube video, in the describtion is a link to the animation.

It should be named like "mt_idle.HKX" put that into >"Skyrim\Data\Meshes\actors\character\animations\female" and run FNIS.

EDIT:

link to the animation: https://mega.co.nz/#!xEQ3lKIb!SKHXMRYXUFER8VgV8m8Nc0KPJVpBl9FpZLSYnJJZuCE

On another note, can anyone post how it should/could look on a SevenBase model?

i tried it and this is what i got, which i find kinda >_>

Did i do something wrong?
What i did is:

1. got the latest XPMS skeleton
2. downloaded the "hdt.xml" from the mangabody thread
3. edited the femalebody_0/1.nif with the path to the hdt.xml
4. downloaded the "hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll" & "hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml" from

and put it into Data/skse/plugins/

5. changed settings in the enb file

6. removed the female_skeleton.hkx

would love for it to look similar to the OP but dunno if its possible?

are you using UNP/sevenbase or  mengabody? It seems the animations won't work properly for CBBE or others body mods. clipping, breasts not dropping etc.

It's not getting the supposed effect for 7b. It should also work for any body as long as it has bbp. 

Edit: if anyone can point me to a good .gif making program I'll add a working example for bombshell.

Please could you upload your file where hdt.xml is attached to the body?

I dont have understanding how to do this. :s

Thank you! Downloaded and now I have to choose one and change it name on Idle.hkx? How to start them ingame?

on an earlier post, someone posted a link to a youtube video, in the describtion is a link to the animation.

It should be named like "mt_idle.HKX" put that into >"Skyrim\Data\Meshes\actors\character\animations\female" and run FNIS.

EDIT:

link to the animation: https://mega.co.nz/#!xEQ3lKIb!SKHXMRYXUFER8VgV8m8Nc0KPJVpBl9FpZLSYnJJZuCE

On another note, can anyone post how it should/could look on a SevenBase model?

i tried it and this is what i got, which i find kinda >_>

Did i do something wrong?
What i did is:

1. got the latest XPMS skeleton
2. downloaded the "hdt.xml" from the mangabody thread
3. edited the femalebody_0/1.nif with the path to the hdt.xml
4. downloaded the "hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll" & "hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml" from

and put it into Data/skse/plugins/

5. changed settings in the enb file

6. removed the female_skeleton.hkx

would love for it to look similar to the OP but dunno if its possible?

I just want those physics.  Doesnt look like regular tbbp/HDT.  Doesn't look all floaty I mean.  Has gravity.  Is that xml you linked to different?  I dont care about the animation with the hands touching, I just mean the actual breast physics.... :)

I agree with this. I've tried, following the instructions in therad, on a CBBE body and did not manage to get anything. Actually, by removing the skeleton.hkx the breasts looked flaccid.

Anyone managed to make this work for CBBE?

Or anyone has a tutorial explaining the different values in the xml? love the animation, but further to it I'd love to get the collision for the breasts.

please, assist

Thank you 

It's not getting the supposed effect for 7b. It should also work for any body as long as it has bbp. 

Edit: if anyone can point me to a good .gif making program I'll add a working example for bombshell.

I maded a video with Fraps and then made a gif out of the part of it that i needed with "CTV GIF Recorder".

Tool looks a little crappy.. but it works i guess. and its free & small. Just watch out for the size :-/

Please could you upload your file where hdt.xml is attached to the body?

I dont have understanding how to do this. :s

i did it as romeozero described.

1. Opened it in nif skope

2. right-clicked "0 NiNode" on the left side

3. Node->Attach extra Data->NiStringExtraData

4. if u expand the "0 NiNode" u should find the NiStringExtraData. Select it and u should see 4 fields in the tabel below it.

5. click in the txt graphic in the value part of the Name row and add the Name then add the path in the String Data one.

Files i attached are Bombshell B-Cup 3.3 with a path to "Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdt.xml"

femalebody_0.nif

femalebody_1.nif

Nice, nice but I have a question, what do you think are any bones in breasts necessary in that body file? I take this file delete all bones from breast and I think that effect is much more reall. the only thing is that can anybody know what can we change to make this boobs more jiggle and move softer like in CBBE bodies.

Just renamed or delete the skeleton_female.hkx and you don't have to mess around with the bones.

As long as the body mesh has been weighted for bbp or tbbp you'll get an jiggling effect with HDT enabled.

• 1 month later...

Ok, I'm really new to modding and nifskope and I'm really not getting any of this. I can't even find the hdt.xml on the website. Can someone please either give me a detailed explanation of how to do it or just send me the xml file?

I really don't know what I'm doing...

• 1 month later...

Same problem.  I do not see hdt.xml on the conversion website anywhere.  I've downloaded most of the links on the first post and nothing has an xml other than the whiteshark armor (ws.xml).  I am frustrated and tired.  Why no one could put up a direct link to the hdt.xml download I will never know.  Even more so, why isn't there a 7b download that supports hdt.

• 2 months later...

Sorry to bump this but I have an issue, I'm using the HDT for all body types, it works great, only one problem, when i use the idle from the OP, my character will do one normal idle just like in the .gif but then after that one, or if i run around for a bit and stop my character will do the idle animation but her breast go higher than her hands and look highly abstract, I have tried using the HDT dl in other posts but to no avail, all my armor and everything works fine and I have all files set to proper locations,I just can't seem to find the issue here, if anyone can help that would make my day. And again sorry for the bump.

• 1 year later...

Thanks. I found instructions om this I while ago but it didn't mention where to get hdt.xml at all so I was a bit stumped.

To elaborate, you'll need to open femalebody_0 and femalebody_1.nif in nifskope, right click the body, select block -> insert -> Nis... -> NiStringExtraData. Note that it is not NiStringsExtraData.

Right click NiStringExtraData on the block list, copy branch, right click on NiNode on select paste branch. Delete the original NiStringExtraData by right clicking -> block -> remove. Click on the new NiStringExtraData and use ctrl + up to shift it to the first line right after 0 NiNode.

Go to block details after clicking on NiStringExtraData and click on the txt icon of Name. Type in HDT Havok Path

Now go to block details line 4, String Data and click the txt icon. Enter the path where you installed ledo's xml.  (eg Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdt.xml)

Click Save As... in nifskope and replace the original femalebody nif file. Same stuff goes for armors. 

Does it have to be the .xml from the manga body thread (because I see several for tbbp alone) or am I fine with "hdtm.xml" which seems to be the most basic in "data\skse\plugins" or "hdtPhysicsExtensionDefaultBBP.xml" the latter of which is the only .xml that comes with HDT Physics Extension as downloaded from Nexus?

edit: the .xml file I see from the manga body thread are defaultBBPs.xml, and dg-tbbp.xml

Archived