Hi there,

this is a small issue which I live with since years now, but maybe someone can help me. If I remember correctly, after you reset your skill to Legendary, you will have this icon under the skill tree.

Legendaryicon.png.9cb45835e64559d4f797662880bb1a65.png

I don't have it and I don't know why.

I have SPERG SE (complete skill tree replacer) installed and also Skyrim Uncapper. In the Uncapper.ini I have

bUseLegendarySettings = true

bHideLegendaryButton = false

The second one doesn't seem to have anything to do with it. The first one seems kind of necessary to be on True, and the description doesn't mention anything about the icon anyway.

Any idea maybe why the icon could be missing? I don't want to post my LO, it is 400+ plugins.

Edited by monsta88
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, traison said:

Which mod is replacing Interface\statsmenu.swf?

Experience SE. Here is the file:

statsmenu.swf

I tried to look into it with JPEX's Flash Decompiler, but I don't know what I should see.

Edit: Apparently I had an older version installed. Now I updated to the latest and the icon appeared at once. Thank you very much!

Edited by monsta88
  • monsta88 changed the title to [Solved] Missing legendary skill icon