CBBE 3BA (3BBB) not working perfectly! In CBPC mode, everything is working properly, but problems occur in SMP mode.

as stated in the title In CBPC mode, everything is working properly, but problems occur in SMP mode.  

whenever i press num+ to activate the smp mode body physics gets stiff & body got no physics.

what am i doing wrong??

many thanks in advance.

Edited by aspirine2

So I actually was trying to solve a somewhat related problem these past few days; a few questions first:

What's your current physics preset installation for 3BA? In the FOMOD installer, which preset did you choose? Lite, Heavy, Heavy 2, etc. Basically, Lite means CBPC handles the physics. Heavy means SMP handles it all (I'm assuming you have Faster SMP installed?). 

In SMP mode, do you have no physics when wearing any armor, or is it no physics at all?

Depending on those questions, you'll have your answer. 

Edited by Roarc

What's your current physics preset installation for 3BA?

using this https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/99869?tab=posts

In the FOMOD installer, which preset did you choose?

Lite, Heavy, Heavy 2, etc. Basically, Lite means CBPC handles the physics. Heavy means SMP handles it all

Heavy 2, should i make CBpc handles all to see more physics??

(I'm assuming you have Faster SMP installed?). 

yes, the latest version too.

In SMP mode, do you have no physics when wearing any armor, or is it no physics at all?

no physics at all.

The physics preset you linked only covers CBPC, so it won’t show the same physics in SMP mode. 

How it works for heavy2 preset is, SMP handles all the physics except for the one body part (I think it was vagina). 

What I would suggest is reinstall the physics using the physics config reinstaller

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/30174?tab=files&file_id=344057

Use all the highest bounce settings for belly, butt, breasts, just for testing. Don’t let anything overwrite this for the time being.

Make sure you rebuild the 3bbb body amazing AND the SMP collision armor for the player in body slide.

IMG_0392.jpeg

Edited by Roarc
1 hour ago, Roarc said:

The physics preset you linked only covers CBPC, so it won’t show the same physics in SMP mode. 

How it works for heavy2 preset is, SMP handles all the physics except for the one body part (I think it was vagina). 

What I would suggest is reinstall the physics using the physics config reinstaller

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/30174?tab=files&file_id=344057

Use all the highest bounce settings for belly, butt, breasts, just for testing. Don’t let anything overwrite this for the time being.

Make sure you rebuild the 3bbb body amazing AND the SMP collision armor for the player in body slide.

IMG_0392.jpeg

did so, still smp doesn't work. i think i will stick with CBpc. thanks for the help & support.