On 4/27/2024 at 11:06 AM, darkdesires04 said:

I know some people get stuck in this scene. It's probably an issue with your install. Make sure you are not missing a required mod, and that you registered the required SLAL animations, after you install SexLab.

Well ok I reapplyed fnis and slal. The Anmation works now but now I am stuck in this animation. Sorry ...

Edit: pressing a few time esc worked!

Edited by asdfmovie666
Posted (edited)

Here is a Morana replacer by the way :) as well as a teleport Morana mod.  This was made by Hieroglyphics.  Love the Circle of Lust but unfortunately I need hair color diversity with my waifus.  Here is the download link for the replacer: https://drive.google.com/file/d/16cwsi-1V62twu39bf7PZ13dOUVAAT_bW/view?usp=drive_link comes with a 2k/4k installer.  I was able to attach the teleport spell tome mod which is attached to this post. 

Just a warning, sometimes if you teleport Morana to you she may initiate a sexlab scene.  Just a heads up!  Haven't tested if she does that in 8.1.

Enjoy!

image.png.8b41f69c8ebba36d51b9081a2a5360ad.png

SummonMorana_7z.17aa858aa1064819196e13b6cbb8bf27

Edited by arcanyx1983
On 4/15/2024 at 12:44 PM, darkdesires04 said:

Ok, I want to fix it, but I'm not sure if it's a bug or what happened exactly. If you don't have unforgiving devices and you were at stage 5, it's a bug. Let me know if that's what happened. So, by design, you only get the pet collar, if you have unforgiving devices. Otherwise, you are supposed to stay on stage 8 and never see stage 5, until submissive rank reaches 100. During stage 8, you only get tasks to complete with quest objectives. If you leave the room, the quest should stay on stage 8, only the current quest objective will fail or succeed as your submissive rank goes up or down. Once quest objective resolves to success or failure, nothing happens until you come back later and mistress gives you another task. Nevertheless, regardless if the objective is completed or not, the quest stays on stage 8.

Ideally, if you complete the tasks the stage would go forward, and if you don't the stage would go backward to previous stage, but Skyrim doesn't allow quest stages to go backward, only forward. So, I have to keep it at stage 8 until submissiveness reaches 100. Going only forward doesn't make sense, because what if for example you obey the mistress and you get to stage 60, and then you start disobeying... You can't go back to stage 8, while your submissive ranks drops to zero.

But one thing, I think the submissive rank should advance faster if your PC has a high bondage rank and I should add dialogue so you can ask the mistress for tasks. I will put this as a new feature in 1.9., so you don't have to wait for the mistress for several days all the time, to give you a task and you can talk to her to get more tasks.

Also, I am playing Skyrim with mods that buff enemies and give them a lot of health, while bandits heal themselves and have a lot of skills. But I am noticing I can still easily beat Skyrim if I just run away from battle and then all your followers that were in battle just get teleported back to you, even if they were defeated. It's not fair really, if followers are defeated, and I ran away, those followers should be dead, or enslaved. Maybe I can try to fix this, as an integration option, for players that use Acheron and follower slavery mod.

Heyo, So I'm having this issue as well. I think what's happening is that the proper faction is not being applied, after talking to the mistress (has to be done twice btw, first time it gives you the quest, then the second time it equips the collar)

If I open OAR and look at the conditions for crawling animations, it says I'm not in the correct faction that's expected

image.thumb.jpeg.5f7cfdf4c6ada9aeccf49cb3cc1e9476.jpeg

If you turn off the isInFaction condition, crawling animations will work(on everyone too), but it obviously isn't progressing the quest, and it remains stuck at 'obey your mistress' If you try leaving you will get a punishment scene.

queststages shows , 0 5 8 as set

Hi everyone,

After fighting during couples hours to get this mod works for me, I maybe found why sometimes peoples don't have the door at Solitude or/and the MCM registration (as I had).

For my case I forgot to put Heels Sound... (I'm feeling idiot...)

So, there is my tips for everyone having this problem:

- Install the zip file with your mod loader

- (Optional) To be sure install manually the extrated file of the previous installation, that depend of the mod loader but I think it can happend that the mod loader missed some file during installation when the mod is quite big like this one.

- Check, double check if all required mods are installed (Animations, ESP file of the mod activated, Devious Devices, etc.. and all requirements of those mods too) You can see on the mod order page of skyrim if you missed something, if yes the "DarkDesiresCircleOfLust.ESP" line should be in dark gray at the bottom of the list, meaning that there is dependences missing.  

I can tell that those mods are compatibles :

- Sexlab Aroused

- Sexlab Aroused Creature

- Fill her UP Baka Edition

- Sexlab Inflation

- Sexalb Defeat

- Sexlab Romance

- Sexlab Seperate Orgasm

- Sexlab Werewolves

- Lair Of Succubi (Adding Manor near Solitude)

I hope it will work for you ;) 

Posted (edited)

do you need to start new game for this ? asking because the mod isn't showing up and do have all the requirements. did find out that the esp is not there in plugins.  is there list of esp that need be active?

Edited by nightrazor122
22 hours ago, GandalfSmokesHerb said:

Any update planned for Ostim users? We are still on 1.5 :3

The new features sound great!

Maybe, I just don't feel like it right now and have no plans for it. It would feel too much like work, and take me about 6 hours to merge and test it. I would rather play other mods then do this merge and test. Someday, if I see a cool new mod that I want to try with Ostim or Nemesis, I can start a new game without SexLab, Devious Devices and FNIS and then I could do it as I play.

1 hour ago, nightrazor122 said:

do you need to start new game for this ? asking because the mod isn't showing up and do have all the requirements. did find out that the esp is not there in plugins.  is there list of esp that need be active?

seem it worked after close my mod manger

On 5/2/2024 at 5:52 PM, arcanyx1983 said:

Here is a Morana replacer by the way :) as well as a teleport Morana mod.  This was made by Hieroglyphics.  Love the Circle of Lust but unfortunately I need hair color diversity with my waifus.  Here is the download link for the replacer: https://drive.google.com/file/d/16cwsi-1V62twu39bf7PZ13dOUVAAT_bW/view?usp=drive_link comes with a 2k/4k installer.  I was able to attach the teleport spell tome mod which is attached to this post. 

Just a warning, sometimes if you teleport Morana to you she may initiate a sexlab scene.  Just a heads up!  Haven't tested if she does that in 8.1.

Enjoy!

image.png.8b41f69c8ebba36d51b9081a2a5360ad.png

SummonMorana_7z.17aa858aa1064819196e13b6cbb8bf27 1.59 kB · 4 downloads

Thanks this is a lot better model.

9 hours ago, darkdesires04 said:

Maybe, I just don't feel like it right now and have no plans for it. It would feel too much like work, and take me about 6 hours to merge and test it. I would rather play other mods then do this merge and test. Someday, if I see a cool new mod that I want to try with Ostim or Nemesis, I can start a new game without SexLab, Devious Devices and FNIS and then I could do it as I play.

Will there be involvement with the Succubus queen? What about orgies, gangbangs etc....?

4 hours ago, BigOnes69 said:

Will there be involvement with the Succubus queen? What about orgies, gangbangs etc....?

Maybe, I need some ideas. Basically, I am not sure how it could work story wise. What would you do with the Succubus? Why would the orgies get started and where.. In the club? As part of some sort of defeat scenario or quest? There needs to be a reason for it, otherwise it doesn't make sense to just create a bunch of sex scenes for no apparent reason.

Hello, I really like your mod, but I have a small request. You add dependent mods, such as " The Eyes Of Beauty SSE,  KS Hairdos SSE,  DX Fetish Fashion Volume 1,  DX Fetish Fashion Volume 2,  DX Azur Lane St. Louis", to the dependency as master files, is it possible to make the dependency soft so that the mod refers to resources from dependent mods, and not to links in the esp. The fact is that many people merge their mods for cosmetics and clothes, for example, I have all the mods for my eyes merged, and among them is "The Eyes Of Beauty", but because your mod requires exactly the esp of this mod, I have to install it again. This is not very convenient when you can simply refer to the eye model by its direction.

20 hours ago, darkdesires04 said:

Maybe, I need some ideas. Basically, I am not sure how it could work story wise. What would you do with the Succubus? Why would the orgies get started and where.. In the club? As part of some sort of defeat scenario or quest? There needs to be a reason for it, otherwise it doesn't make sense to just create a bunch of sex scenes for no apparent reason.

The succubus queen would be associated with corruption and dominion through sex. Being in control of a club for gambling and entertainment expansion would be the primary goal. Since all her minions are concentrating on the club in Solitude and performing service there the Succubus queen would need someone for expansion and corruption in other cities. The player serving the Succubus queen and being her slave would be perfect for this. The player could be assigned sex targets, thefts, and murders in other cities following city officials all the way to the Jarls and the rich. A small war could develop with other innkeepers and shop owners. Blackmail, bribery, sex would be the weapon of choice, but could end in conflict. Treasure hordes would be needed for finance thus missions to dungeons. It would be a massive undertaking but is needed for the community. And it would be fun. I have a fort dungeon completed in which I was going to do something similar but needed a framework for control of the player as a servant slave. I was waiting for Maria Eden to be finished but that is not looking promising. The other mods are to controlling and mission oriented to use as a framework and i am not up on that type of scripting. So am stuck.

2 hours ago, Nikett7 said:

Hello, I really like your mod, but I have a small request. You add dependent mods, such as " The Eyes Of Beauty SSE,  KS Hairdos SSE,  DX Fetish Fashion Volume 1,  DX Fetish Fashion Volume 2,  DX Azur Lane St. Louis", to the dependency as master files, is it possible to make the dependency soft so that the mod refers to resources from dependent mods, and not to links in the esp. The fact is that many people merge their mods for cosmetics and clothes, for example, I have all the mods for my eyes merged, and among them is "The Eyes Of Beauty", but because your mod requires exactly the esp of this mod, I have to install it again. This is not very convenient when you can simply refer to the eye model by its direction.

I just tried to make Eyes of Beauty a soft dependency, but all the NPCs whose eyes were changed had a black face. It means, it's just not enough to alter the records in the esp file but I would also have to edit their NIF files, which is too much work for the small gain of one less mod dependency for user who merge mods. Removing the dependency of the armor mods is the same thing, too much for for a small gain. It would be more beneficial to add quests to expand the mod, if I work on it.

On 5/9/2024 at 4:46 PM, darkdesires04 said:

I just don't feel like it right now

This is meant as constructive criticism, not meant to be negative.

I have seen you say that a lot in this support thread. Why start something you have no interest in finishing to a complete experience? This could be a great mod if developed a bit! I have a few ideas as well but am reluctant to share them because I feel like you will just say I don't want to or I don't feel like it.

22 hours ago, darkdesires04 said:

There needs to be a reason for it, otherwise it doesn't make sense to just create a bunch of sex scenes for no apparent reason.

A Mistress/Dominatrix shows power and control through sex, there is always a reason to have sex in this scenario. Who ever heard of a Mistress not taking the first sample of a new sex toy? She damn sure would not let that pass by.

1 hour ago, BigOnes69 said:

The succubus queen would be associated with corruption and dominion through sex. Being in control of a club for gambling and entertainment expansion would be the primary goal. Since all her minions are concentrating on the club in Solitude and performing service there the Succubus queen would need someone for expansion and corruption in other cities. The player serving the Succubus queen and being her slave would be perfect for this. The player could be assigned sex targets, thefts, and murders in other cities following city officials all the way to the Jarls and the rich. A small war could develop with other innkeepers and shop owners. Blackmail, bribery, sex would be the weapon of choice, but could end in conflict. Treasure hordes would be needed for finance thus missions to dungeons. It would be a massive undertaking but is needed for the community. And it would be fun. I have a fort dungeon completed in which I was going to do something similar but needed a framework for control of the player as a servant slave. I was waiting for Maria Eden to be finished but that is not looking promising. The other mods are to controlling and mission oriented to use as a framework and i am not up on that type of scripting. So am stuck.

Excellent suggestions! I second this train of thinking.  :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, Raven 54 said:

This is meant as constructive criticism, not meant to be negative.

I have seen you say that a lot in this support thread. Why start something you have no interest in finishing to a complete experience? This could be a great mod if developed a bit! I have a few ideas as well but am reluctant to share them because I feel like you will just say I don't want to or I don't feel like it.

A Mistress/Dominatrix shows power and control through sex, there is always a reason to have sex in this scenario. Who ever heard of a Mistress not taking the first sample of a new sex toy? She damn sure would not let that pass by.

Excellent suggestions! I second this train of thinking.  :thumbsup:

A Mistress/Dominatrix shows power and control through sex, there is always a reason to have sex in this scenario. Good idea but there is already Submissive Pet, so it would be like another thing she could demand. For this addition I would need animations with sex toys. There might be already some that I could use.

The succubus demanding you have sex with others to spread corruption.. It's not a bad idea. My idea was she teleports the player to the actual circle of lust in hell where the player has sex orgies with demons there, in order to steal something.

All right, well, I think these are basically addon mods to the club and the club is finished more or less. If any of you guys want to create an addon go ahead, just post it on the thread so that I don't work on the same thing. I've decided, for now, to actually upgrade the OStim version of the mod to 1.8. as nightrazor122 suggested because those people on Nexus are on the old version, without vampire powers and animations.