Looking for a mod that increased vaginal/anal gape sizes

this is kinda stupid, but I was wondering if there was a collision fix mod that increased the opening size of the vagina or anus when a dick is inserted.

for example, if you were to have sex with a mammoth, the dick would phase through, and would be too large to fit properly, but if you had a mod that increased the gape size to an unrealistic standard, it could cause the vagina to fit around the penis, sure its fantastical and not realistic, but the mod is still probably out there somewhere. if anyone has any information on a mod like this, it would be greatly appreciated.

example of what i mean below.

sorry for the poor quality, not only am i tired, but i have never drawn anatomy before.

Example.png

I use this mod: 

But it is for SSE i dont know if there is a version for LE, it is very good and lets you configure how width and streched the anus gets, it helps with the anal animations when the dick is hudge, you probably wil have to change a bit the dick position with sexlab 

Still it isnt exatcly what you asked but i think its not possible to do since it depends of the animations when created, so far I have only seen 3 mammoth slal animations and none of them included penetration just rubbing with her body it is too big even for hentai standards 🤣

Edited by ResidenteMaligno
Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, ResidenteMaligno said:

I use this mod: 

But it is for SSE i dont know if there is a version for LE, it is very good and lets you configure how width and streched the anus gets, it helps with the anal animations when the dick is hudge, you probably wil have to change a bit the dick position with sexlab 

Still it isnt exatcly what you asked but i think its not possible to do since it depends of the animations when created, so far I have only seen 3 mammoth slal animations and none of them included penetration just rubbing with her body it is too big even for hentai standards 🤣

thank you. its still better than nothing. im going to test out the mechanics.

Edited by AceKalibur
On 3/15/2024 at 6:09 PM, AceKalibur said:

thank you. its still better than nothing. im going to test out the mechanics.

Try it out using BHUNP (its on nexus) since we have that working decently well on LE and it has sizeable outfit libraries.