Daguy Posted January 3, 2012 Author Posted January 3, 2012 My time is currently consumed with Skyrim and SW:TOR, but I wouldn't class this as dead (though perhaps not quite alive either since it never even got so far as a alpha) yet. If someone wants to pick it up, that would be awesome, but when the fancy strikes me i'll keep tinkering.
Blueberrymaiden Posted June 12, 2012 Posted June 12, 2012 This is an awesome idea. I always liked the idea of adding things like this as another option to do certain quests. Like Sierra Madre's ghoul (even tho it's a DLC), because I found out too late that just a single insult basically ruins the option at the end of his participation in the game, so it'd be nice if physical attraction/sexual favors could make him 'see it my way'. Or if I could at least apologize 'somehow' for the one snide remark I must've made at him, LOL... It always struck me as odd that he'd be so stubborn after seeing what I did to the other enemies that 'got in my way'... (Of course, he IS quite full of himself, but as long as you never, ever sass him, I think he would agree to listen to you at the end of his quest/story.)
Daguy Posted June 14, 2012 Author Posted June 14, 2012 I found that I couldn't maintain interest in New Vegas long enough to make any decent progress in the end. 'reivzje' offered to take it off my hands, but not sure if that happened. The good news is that Loogie's 'SexoutConsequences' is effectively what this was going to be.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.