[SOLVED] A story mod that introduced devious Devices in immersive way here on LL

There was a sort of story mod here on LL that introduced various Devious Devices through quests. I can't recall it's name and after an hour spent on browsing "Downloads" section I decided it'll be better if I just ask. I remember from the description that one of the quests involved doing a task for Wylandriah, as well as some other vanilla characters and the rewards were various devices. One type per NPC/quest.

It was an older mod, but not ancient. It was not one of Nomkaz's conversions and it was not made by DBF.

Does anyone know what am I talking about?

Edited by belegost
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, shrtjsrtj said:

Maybe this:

That's it. Thank you!

God dammit, no wonder I couldn't find it. I was looking in SE section.

EDIT:

...aaaand it's supposedly incompatible with OSLAroused... crap. I was looking forward to it.

Edited by belegost
  • belegost changed the title to [SOLVED] A story mod that introduced devious Devices in immersive way here on LL