Basically my PC has no expressions during sex any more. She used to, but not any more.

I tried installing more mods but nothing has worked.

Right now I have the following in this order. (the load order is different)

Conditional Expressions - Subtle Face Animations

Blush when aroused

Expressive Facial Animation -Female Edition-

Mfg Fix

opparco mfg Command for SSE

The load order only has the following

opmfgconsole.esm

Conditional Expressions.esm

(right at the bottom)

I run FNIS. I've tried reinstalling each mod but no change. It's weird as it kinda worked before.

I did read something on reddit that this happens because of "certain hairstyles included in the KS Hairdos HDT-SMP mod. The bug happens if you select certain hairstyles but doesn't happen with others in the same mod. Currently, the only fix is to not use those hairstyles if you want to keep facial expressions. "

I've tried using different hairstyles, even ones without any physics and still no change. I've messed around in the mod settings menu for sexlab etc and nothing seems to work.

Any ideas?

1. Same issue as here.
  2. opparco mfg is, as far as I'm concerned, broken. Remove it.

If you suspect physics engines, instead of just switching to a different hairstyle and assuming/hoping, disable them entirely by temporarily removing the mods or removing the dlls that provide the functionality: cbp.dll and hdtSMP64.dll

Happened to me once or twice, going into the console and type showracemenu moving the slide for mouth fixes it for me, just remember to put the slide how it was before or your PC is gonna have an open mouth till you do so,

it also happens when the expressions are working and i open showracemenu, after i close it they stop working, but only once in a while. . .

7 hours ago, Pavlovian Afterdark said:

Happened to me once or twice, going into the console and type showracemenu moving the slide for mouth fixes it for me, just remember to put the slide how it was before or your PC is gonna have an open mouth till you do so,

it also happens when the expressions are working and i open showracemenu, after i close it they stop working, but only once in a while. . .

This worked, thank you so much. Now that I think about it, my expressions stopped right after using showracemenu.