[REQ] Alternate Khajiit Tails

Kestrix

So I decided I wanted to see some different tails for female khajiits. Because I'm rather lazy I wanted to try and take a short cut and see if one of the nifs from an animal ear/tail mod would work as a replacer. No dice on the tails from Calyps. While the khajiit tail didn't show, the wolf/fox tail didn't show up. Sad.

However when I tried the werewolf tail from here it actually showed up. It really doesn't have any animation and is still linked to the vanilla werewolf texture.

wagb.jpg

Now my question is would I be able to tail the skeleton from a normal Khajiit tail and attach it to the werewolf model so it's animated? I just really want my Khajiit to have some kind of puffy fluffy cat tail.

It really does need more work on the mesh itself since it sits kinda low on the butt and the connecting part looks kinda wonky too.

Archived