What Mod is this From? Letter to Prisoner in Steepfall Burrow

Hi all! I just found a note in Steepfall Burrow near the dead hunter inside, it's addressed to the Prisoner instructing them to see Bolfrida at Brandy-Mug Farm outside Windhelm. It looks like an unmarked quest. Bolfrida has some futa-related dialogue and assumes the PC is male, but doesn't seem to progress after that initial dialogue.

I have never seen this before. Would like to find out what it's from and if it is actually broken or whether I have not met particular requirements to progress it. Appreciate your insights!

41 minutes ago, jfraser said:

do  you have CCAS? I think one of its starts using Steepfall.

Interesting. Thanks! I don't have CAS but I have used it in the past. Maybe there's a bit of code left over despite uninstalling it?

8 minutes ago, RCage said:

Interesting. Thanks! I don't have CAS but I have used it in the past. Maybe there's a bit of code left over despite uninstalling it?

Could be. Mod managers leave stuff all over the place and do a poor job of cleaning up after things are uninstalled. 

2 hours ago, Erebea said:

Couldn't you just drop the note, or reload a save before you picked it up, and if you have More Informative Console or Console Tweaks installed, click on the note with the command console open, and it'd tell you what mod the note is from?

Alas, I have neither of those installed. Are they safe to install mid-game? I tried reloading he save from a fresh boot-up, same result.

16 minutes ago, RCage said:

Alas, I have neither of those installed. Are they safe to install mid-game? I tried reloading he save from a fresh boot-up, same result.

Yes, I should think so. They are only skse plugins, so you can install them whenever. Just remember to get the appropriate requirements if/when neccesary.

20 hours ago, Erebea said:

Yes, I should think so. They are only skse plugins, so you can install them whenever. Just remember to get the appropriate requirements if/when neccesary.

57 minutes ago, RCage said:

I don't think you'll need it, but good luck. And, once you do find out what mod it is from, do let us know, for anybody else in the future who might not know what mod the note if from.