[Need Help] Everytime i equip this certain armor piece my character dies..WHY?

Zaselim

I am having a strange issue, I converted black rose armor and make some parts of it. Everytime i wear the Thigh Straps part my character dies..I joined that part with the boots to make it look like a long boot (actually that part was with the armor but i removed it from the armor because it connects with the boots) again when i wore that one my character died again.

I don't know what is happening.

How exactly your character dies? Are there any enchantments inviolved, on your item or the one you want to wear? Has your character any diseases? Do you use any realistic needs mods or anything else (frostfall for example) which cancause death under certain conditions?

No enchantments, Yes i use private need but its turned off (I turned off the both bowl options, the bathing is on). My character is a vampire. I made my own version of this part in CK by duplicating the armor i am using which works perfectly fine..

As soon as i equip this item may character dies (the screen becomes blurry and she says aaaa and drops down)

Archived