[Mod][XCL] Bigger Sales Numbers

[XCL] Bigger Sales Numbers

A mod that makes your sales numbers actually look like you are selling to a company. Commission rates are reduced to 10% of original values while the number of pills sold are increased by x10, resulting in the same payout as core game play with more immersive sales numbers.  A new character is required for commission adjustment.

You may want to change the mod summary info a bit. I haven't yet tested your mod but if I am reading your context correctly then I suspect you intend for it to change nothing but make for more realistic world building.

What I think you meant was "This mod will reduce your commissions by 10% of what they normally would be, while multiplying the total quantity of bought pills by a factor of 10 to result in order sizes being more realistic while keeping the same commission returns." Meaning that a 21% commission rate after your mod would end up being 2.1% but 24 pill sales becomes 240 which pays you the exact same end commission but makes the total sold larger.

The way you currently have it worded is the same as basically saying that no matter what your normal commission rate whether 1% or 21% you will get exactly 10% and that if you were going to sell 24 pills the mod would instead sell 34. xD

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So I figured out something was wrong with the secretary punishment mechanics - turns out in the base game it checks to see if your commission rate is at least 4, and whenever you take a commission penalty, it lowers it by 2.

You actually changed this in the mod for a few passages, but the passage :: sales failure also needed an edit.

I added it to your mod here. Please check and see if this is to your liking. I just divided each % cut by /10 to be in line with your other passages.

bigsalesv7a.twee