showracemenu CTD

urielmanx7

Now, first of all, let me assure this is not another "my game crashes as soon as I go to the race menu" type of thread, I'm aware of the precache killer.

My problem is different and kinda weird, what happens is that I got random ctd while in the race menu, it lets me work with it for a while and then it crashes, takes 10-20 min for it to happen I think; at first I though it was because I went to check all of my 500+ hair styles, and that much overloaded the game and crashed it, but after that, I opened the game again and loaded my game and entered the race menu again and I leave it like that and went to take breakfast, and when I returned the game was already close, I thought too it was caused because I'm using nuska's dagi rath race and I overwrited the racecompatiblity esp's from ECE's, but I tried go into the race menu with another char that is not that race and still got the ctd.

Among the lastest mods I have installed is tropical skyrim the dagi raht itself and fantasy music overhaul.

So, has anyone encountered this before? What do you think could be the problem

The cache killer is always on the top 10 first mods I install; this safety load I haven't heard of it, will look onto it. One I forgot to mention is that the ctd doesn't happen as soon as I enter the race menu, it takes like 10-20 mins (I spent even more time on it, so don't be surprised), will add that to the first post.

Mmm, just uninstalled dagi and still got the ctd after 10 min or so of using the race menu.

On another thought, I think this might be related to that stupid 3.1 RAM limit the game has, because right before the CTD happens, I hear my pc fan going nuts.

Oh, and by the way, these are my rig's specs:

GFX

RAM
: 8GB

HDD

On windows 7

Archived