do all sexmods, body replacers and mods in general only work on FO:NV?|

Iris86

i was just asking because i recently got a fallout 3 in near mint mint state, tried to mod it with suits and stuff and a body replacer, le'see, got the new race working, got the suits almost working (armor replacers), 0 nakedness, hairs barely work, and i dunno what to use exactly to make everything work... and it uses my login that RE5 uses to let me play...so, do tell, am i doomed to buy new vegas to play with mods?

i have FOMOD and FOSE installed and use the FOMOD to run FOSE/fallout3 from there

First off, I moved this out of the Sexout forum as the question seems to be about mods in general.

While using the same engine, Fallout 3 and New Vegas are seperate games. In order to get mods working properly, they need to be for that game unless you know what you're doing. There are a lot of Fallout 3 mods at www.fallout3nexus.com, but be warned - they'll ban you if you mention this website.

As for Sexout specifically, our homegrown sex system and accompanying mods, that's specifically for NV.

Archived