Add Private Parts to NPCs Update

I'm assuming that if you're frequenting this board, you're aware of this sub-mod:

https://www.nexusmods.com/baldursgate3/mods/1952?tab=posts

It adds genitals for the NPCs in the game, as they don't usually have them - so a clothing remover would make them all bare down there. However, it doesn't add them or -all- NPCs. In fact, it seems to be shrinking with each update to the game. And they've never included gnomes or halflings. 

So my question is, for folks that know how BG3 modding works - how easy would it be to update this and spread the love completely to everyone? If someone could give me instructions to do it once, I'd go through and make a mod that does it for everyone.

Okay, FWIW, I've been playing with it all afternoon and I'm pretty sure I understand what it's doing. I've fixed one NPC, but I'm going to try two more tests (adding to a race that isn't covered thusfar, I'll use Arron as a guinea pig / adding to someone who isn't covered who is fairly complicated/plot significant, like Ketheric) before I declare that I've got it figured out and start really cranking away at it, but for now if anyone uses this mod and notices someone conspicuously lacking, let me know and I'll start collecting a list. 

Worth noting, I'm only really able to do males right now. 

Okay, here's what I've got so far. This will take the original author's work and expand it out to include halflings, gnomes, and githyanki. 

I am truly the absolute most amateur modder possible, so there's a very good chance that I borked something along the way, but it seems to be working on my end. I'll be starting a new playthrough and keeping my open for de-peened fellas that I can fix as I go - but if you notice anything, let me know. AddPrivateParts.zip