Is there a mod for Skyrim like fallout ASSIMILATION

On 2/26/2024 at 4:42 AM, aspirine2 said:

hey, Is there a mod for Skyrim like fallout ASSIMILATION? captured by bandits for a while?

many thanks in advance.

Generally slavery and corruption mods in skyrim are more numerous and usually more advanced... but for this specific thing there is no 1:1 mod, best you could probably do is run Sanguine debauchery plus (just find the patches for it, and SD cages is a nice mod to have just to have a bit more of a challenge around the game) with Rape tats + fade tats (adds a chance to get fading tattoos during non con scenes) and Sexlab Survival, use SL survival's feature of having your hairstyle possibly edited, added makeup etc during non con scenes though that requires another mod YPS fashion, which I honestly always run anyway, SD+ is the only mod out of these that I don't always have in my mod list anyway.

Sl Deadly Drain allows for the captured to become allies (male or female) through conversion which is very similar to assimilation, it technically was meant for a vampire hybrid with succubus style pc. But it don't complain if you're female as long as you have the right settings. Deadly Drain is handy for other reasons as well but remember to respect inflation and body-morph changes...but at hgh levels it is way way overpowered... Arch Succubus can dominate even a greybeard. :D Its fun....