My male character's textures are all scrambled, if anyone wouldn't mind, could I please receive some assistance? (Roberts New Vegas Main - Nude)

I have tried manually downloading, downloading with a mod manager, uninstalling and reinstalling, and even following this tutorial: 

I feel stupid for asking for help yet again but I do not know what to do!

Here is an image from my game:

image_2024-02-25_171111452roberts.png.a20126adb426f8d473208b23a538904f.png

I hope this helps, but obviously I can't guarantee it will work for you.

I also had this same problem, not only with Roberts but with Kendo's Breeze <- this is why I have moved onto Roberts despite initial problems.

On the readme for the mod, it recommends you install the mod using Fallout Mod Manager* (FOMM), NOT Nexus Mod Manager (NMM), Mod Organiser (MO) and not manual installing either. However, you still need to delete the other optional files as in the linked tutorial. depending on your unpacking application, you can delete files within compressed files. Once you have done that you can then install your customised compressed file via FOMM using 'Package Manager' then 'Add FOMod'.

This is what I did and it worked for me. I hope you have similar luck. If you have already used the FOMM method then I cannot help more.

*Probably best you use the custom one made by prideslayer: