Sexout TTW Encounters

View File

A TTW-counterpart to SexoutConsequences, adding simple Sexout content throughout the Capital Wasteland.

Content so far:

SexoutTTWEncounters

- Female characters can offer Moriarty sex instead of caps.

- Both sexes can sleep with Silver in exchange for most of the caps. [CHR 6]

- Replaced Nova's 'prostitution' package with some dialogue and animations. Also, if you already have a room rented at Moriarty's you can instead pay 60 caps for just sex.

- Female characters can get a discount for Doc Church's supplies, in exchange for sex.

- Female characters can offer sex in exchange for the nightwear in 'Grady's Safe' sidequest.

- Male characters can sleep with Karen Schenzy after helping out Arefu. [Ladykiller]

- Female characters can use their sex appeal to turn the tables in the Mel (Gibson) random encounter. [black Widow]

- Male characters can ask Lucy West for compensation after delivering the letter to Ian. [sTR 5 or Ladykiller]

- Female characters who succesfully get the password from Karl using the Black Widow dialogue can honor the deal afterwards.

- Female characters can ask Three Dog for some supplies after agreeing to help him out. [black Widow]

- Male characters can buy sex from Trinnie for 50 caps, or take advantage of her after you get her drunk.

- Male characters can blackmail Mei Wong for a blowjob, or if you kill Sister you can get some reward sex.

- If most of the rangers survived in ' Reilly's Rangers ' -quest , both sexes can sleep with Reilly; when you offer to help with the geomapping, ask for a little extra incentive. [CHR 6]

- Female characters can get some oral attention from Brick.

- If you helped Roy Phillips and his gang move into Tenpenny Tower using the 'peaceful' option, female characters can talk to Roy after he has murdered Allistair, ask for the empty suite and he will make a deal with you...

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    11/06/2013
  • Category
  • Requires
    Sexout and a working installation of TTW.

Original thread: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18744-sexout-ttw-content/

I decided to upload this here, since I'm back and playing TTW again. I'll be adding content as I play the game (as my original intent was). I fixed an issue that broke Blood Ties and added a couple of encounters ( Lucy West, Karl from The Family and Three Dog ). But otherwise it's the same as the one I attached to a post earlier in the original thread.

I'm keeping all the ideas of the original thread in mind, but you can post more of them here. I also don't mind if you decide to add more content yourself, I can update the OP with your modified version if need be.

Well, at the risk of offending some of the senior modders here, that's because a lot of the Sexout modders have nothing but disdain for Fallout 3.  It's the main reason we don't have a dedicated Sexout framework for FO3 and have to rely on TTW for it.

Which aggravates me.  I can't use TTW.

Well, at the risk of offending some of the senior modders here, that's because a lot of the Sexout modders have nothing but disdain for Fallout 3.  It's the main reason we don't have a dedicated Sexout framework for FO3 and have to rely on TTW for it.

Well I wouldn't say disdain, it's just many of us did FO3 years before NV and just aren't interested in going back, I have it still on disk, but I think it was Pre-Steam Windows Live so not even sure I could reinstall it with NV and TTW. I did enjoy FO3 more than NV myself. I would assume most of my stuff would work with TTW anyway being more framework mods than story line.

There's a lot of NVSE & extender based stuff in SO mods now that just wouldn't work with FOSE unless it was replaced by NVSE somehow.

I'm sure that's a factor, but from what I've read on the subject here on LL, a good portion of it was a lot of pre-FO3 fans simply not liking FO3 because it was so different from how Fallout normally worked.  A legitimate complaint I understand entirely--but it still comes off as a frustration for some.

Well I wouldn't say disdain, it's just many of us did FO3 years before NV and just aren't interested in going back, I have it still on disk, but I think it was Pre-Steam Windows Live so not even sure I could reinstall it with NV and TTW. I did enjoy FO3 more than NV myself. I would assume most of my stuff would work with TTW anyway being more framework mods than story line.

There's a lot of NVSE & extender based stuff in SO mods now that just wouldn't work with FOSE unless it was replaced by NVSE somehow.

TTW has an installer that removes the files from Fallout 3 and it's DLCs that aren't present in NV, then turns them into mods for NV. So long as you have Fallout 3's game data, there is nothing to hinder you.

I'm sure that's a factor, but from what I've read on the subject here on LL, a good portion of it was a lot of pre-FO3 fans simply not liking FO3 because it was so different from how Fallout normally worked.  A legitimate complaint I understand entirely--but it still comes off as a frustration for some.

FOSE lacks several things NVSE has that Sexout relies on. It's not worth making a different version of Sexout for it. Why can't you use TTW?

Mostly this. You can't run something like sexout on FO3 without nvse + nvsee being in there somewhere. The new updates to NVSE will actually make it easier for framework mods to provide for FO3 creatures, factions etc - through TTW - without requiring different versions with separate mastering, and a lot of other such hassles.

Content-wise, it depends on what people want to do of course. If people feel there's not enough of one thing, whether that's FO3 mods or romance mods etc, then they should look into making some, because the overall problem I see is not that modders don't like FO3 but that there are simply not enough modders.

TTW has an installer that removes the files from Fallout 3 and it's DLCs that aren't present in NV, then turns them into mods for NV. So long as you have Fallout 3's game data, there is nothing to hinder you.

FOSE lacks several things NVSE has that Sexout relies on. It's not worth making a different version of Sexout for it. Why can't you use TTW?

Mostly on account of the mods I use for both games, with FO3 having a dreadfully long list (some of which, admittedly, wouldn't be needed with FONV's mechanics), but even then I have a hard enough time getting FO3 or FONV on their own stable enough to play.  Adding on an entire second game's worth of content plus mods to that game is just asking for constant CTDs.  And even if I could get it stabilized, I'd have to start converting a number of FO3 mods to use FONV's mechanics.

Mostly on account of the mods I use for both games, with FO3 having a dreadfully long list (some of which, admittedly, wouldn't be needed with FONV's mechanics), but even then I have a hard enough time getting FO3 or FONV on their own stable enough to play.  Adding on an entire second game's worth of content plus mods to that game is just asking for constant CTDs.  And even if I could get it stabilized, I'd have to start converting a number of FO3 mods to use FONV's mechanics.

Playing FO3 through a TTW installation is very stable, more so than playing FO3 as it is (at least from what I can remember). I'm currently ~16 hours deep in my current playthrough and it has crashed only once.

And concerning mods, of course if your load order in regular FO3 is massive and you can't play without them, it's probably best to leave TTW be. But a lot of 'dynamic' FNV mods work right out of the box with TTW, biggest and most important for me being Project Nevada (excluding Equipment module). And exploring the Capital Wasteland with weapon mods, PN, hardcore mode and other FNV goodies is plenty fun for me at the moment. Only thing missing is quest/dialogue focused Sexout content in addition to SexAssault and soPregnancy, which is what this mod is going to address.

As Brocules said, TTW fixes a ton of bugs and stability issues that Fallout 3 had.  I'm also willing to bet most of your favorite Fallout 3 mods have NV versions that will work in both wastelands.

TTW is very stable for me and I have a ton of mods. I use ENB, Merged patch, and bashed patch to get better control. Actually with TTW I have had longer playing time between crashes. Sometimes for days. Converting F03 mods with FNVedit is not difficult. I find with the Player followers I have to put the npc control package in the bashed patch to get them to work properly but that is just grab and paste in FNVedit.

Once I can grasp the forms list in scripting, manipulting the lists and such without having a dimensional model to look at I have a cross wasteland module I am planning. Everything else is fairly easy for me to comprehend but scriting is a beast for me.

Small update 8/11/2013

- Male characters can buy sex from Trinnie for 50 caps, or take advantage of her after you get her drunk.

- Male characters can blackmail Mei Wong for a blowjob, or if you kill Sister you can get some heroic reward sex instead.

Update 14/11/2013

Added content:

- If most of the rangers survived in ' Reilly's Rangers ' -quest, both sexes can sleep with Reilly; when you offer to help with the geomapping, ask for a little extra incentive. [CHR 6]

- Female characters can get some oral attention from Brick.

- If you helped Roy Phillips and his gang move into Tenpenny Tower using the 'peaceful' option, female characters can talk to Roy after he has murdered Allistair, ask for the empty suite and he will make a deal with you... ( I plan on adding a bit more to this encounter, but not sure what quite yet. )

Fixes:

- Improved the fadein/fadeout, should be a proper one now.
- Fixed Mei Wong's package, she should walk normally to the sexy times spot now.
- Dialogue tweaks.

• 2 weeks later...

I liked F3 alot just alot of adult mods were extremely buggy or not finished, but this is pretty awesome :D 

Maybe add some more interaction with moriarty , as in you do need a space to stay, so you can have a bed in exchange for some prostitution, Nova will be your boss, maybe involve Gob in some way. 

I rlly wish there were more sexout ish mods for F3, Liked that world better, but alot of quests and characters are just better in FNV :P

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nice mod here are some suggestions if you are interested :P  for male characters

Maybe a dialog option for Sydney for an encounter if she lives after the stealing independence quest or after her small quest.  http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Sydney

Or maybe an encounter for Sierra after the Nuka-Cola quest to spite Ronald http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Sierra_Petrovita

Or a quest for Millicent to get back at her husband in other ways than killing him http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Millicent_Wellington

Damn are fallout 3 character models ugly without face mods.

• 2 weeks later...

Are you still working on this mod, hopefully? Some additional male options would be nice since the vast majority of sex mods are for female characters, go figure. 

I have some suggestions:

1) Maybe a tryst with Amata before leaving the vault or during the events of Trouble on the Homefront

2) Possibly one of the other females (or males for female players) offer a roll for backing of their particular side in the Trouble on the Homefront quest, as an alternate.

3) Brailee Ewers husband could offer his wife's services for some item, maybe a good weapon or the like. He seems concerned about self defense and his wife is such a ditz she wouldn't know who was humping her.

4) In big town Bittercup is pretty much ready and willing as is and doesn't need much to get the deed done, also, you could "require" red to service you prior to rescuing her, and Kimba may offer sex (or you could demand sex) for the big strong hero to hang around for protection, since she states she is always afraid.

5) in Canterbury Commons Machete seems kind of domineering so she could demand a player (male or female) to service her as a 'tax' for being in town. The Antagonizer may be a possible partner as well if the player ends the situation in a manner that doesn't kill her.

6) In Dukov's place Cherry could offer sex to take her to Rivet City and Fantasia is just a big 'ol slut and a bit of a gold digger. Maybe she could have a recurring event that she will put out if you bring her a piece of jewelry or certain type of alchohol or nice clothes or whatever.

7) In Megaton Moira may be willing to offer some services for each part of her book the player helps her with, Jennt Stahl may be blackmail-able since she supposedly had a fling with Jericho, and Manya might want a young stud (that takes an interest in her histories) to 'clean her pipes'.

8) In Oasis all the people there seem like the free-sex hippies of the sixties. The whole bunch of them may be willing to put out just because...

9) Paradise Falls could be tough but there is Crimson, Carolina Red and Doc Cutter. They might be willing to fuck anyone that was a proven barley-badass, maybe a certain level or bad karma  or whatever.

10) It's possible the player could convince one of Dave's wives in Republic of Dave that Dave wants her to diddle the newcomer.

The possibilities are vast. I would really like to see some additional content. I wish I knew how to mod so i could give it a go, but I'm not to skilled in that area. I can do simple stuff, house mods, simple quests but I can't do scripting to save my life. Good luck, I hope to see more.

Thanks for this, I wouldn't mind seeing a compilation thread on fallout 3 TTW mods that use sexout. It's to bad there aren't more like this but I can see why everyone would want to move on though IMO fallout 3 felt like it had a lot more base content and just to me felt like a bigger world. You can only experience the mojave in the same sense if you peer around every corner and talk to every NPC, just feels like a lot smaller, more compact world. If I played fallout new vegas (base game) drunk I would probably miss around 90% of the content and finish the game in 1-2 hours tbh, but fallout 3 on the other hand would take me a lot longer even with tunnel vision so to speak. shiontknow, forgive my ranting haha good job and hope you stick with implementing more stuff, I seriously should learn how to mod so I can stop ranting and help out rather than pitching a tent and asking others to do the work for me ;P

I've been busy with a new job and unfortunately haven't touched Fallout or any games for a good while now. I'll probably continue where I left off when I get the time and motivation again.

@Thasic I don't know how to script either, but adding simple content like this mod does is very easy to do. Dialogue is by far the hardest part, for me at least. And there's plenty of information posted on the forums by more experienced modders and there are always people willing to help. You should give it a go, the more content the merrier.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...