Midas13k Posted Monday at 04:01 PM Posted Monday at 04:01 PM Angel Nude With Pubic Hair Angel-PubicHair.7z
Midas13k Posted Monday at 04:03 PM Posted Monday at 04:03 PM Tao Goddess With Pubic Hair Tao-PubicHair.7z 1
Leonidas-Hakai Posted Tuesday at 09:21 AM Posted Tuesday at 09:21 AM 17 hours ago, Midas13k said: Pubic hair add-on for all main characters PubesCombined_PC_R2.7z Had it commissioned by Cutepatatas does amazing work for commissions of your own message him here Cutepatatas - LoversLab these files are needed Tao_Jacket__smaller_pubes.7zChoako_smaller_pubes.7zFemaleMCnudeV1.rar Nice. how much was the Commission curious?
Leonidas-Hakai Posted Wednesday at 08:42 AM Posted Wednesday at 08:42 AM I'm confused @Midas13k said you had it Commissioned by Cutepatatas wouldn't you know what you paid you can't tell me what you paid for me that's a Red Flag 🚩 It's just most modders have ah set Price range Lowest to Highest $20-$60 & since those Pubes are just Textures edits not 3D I assume $20 or Less i was just inquiring incase I wanted to commission.🤔 1
Midas13k Posted Wednesday at 04:41 PM Posted Wednesday at 04:41 PM Yes I know what I paid but don't know what he will charge you I paid ten dollars a mod 1
Loki4Duty Posted yesterday at 01:25 AM Posted yesterday at 01:25 AM 16 hours ago, Leonidas-Hakai said: I'm confused @Midas13k said you had it Commissioned by Cutepatatas wouldn't you know what you paid you can't tell me what you paid for me that's a Red Flag 🚩 It's just most modders have ah set Price range Lowest to Highest $20-$60 & since those Pubes are just Textures edits not 3D I assume $20 or Less i was just inquiring incase I wanted to commission.🤔 8 hours ago, Midas13k said: Yes I know what I paid but don't know what he will charge you I paid ten dollars a mod $10 per mod for Texture Edit not 3D pubic hair for texture edit not bad gonna burn through money if you plan on doing all the Females Characters the modder i know would done that for Free.😓
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now