vexy17 Posted April 28 Posted April 28 Just now, vexy17 said: Damn so no thicc agrat for me then huh? i got the rest of the qudistu nice and curvy but agrat is just naked with her normal proportions
Loki4Duty Posted April 28 Posted April 28 It's shared on Bloody's Discord Server there Tons of Awesome mods Here the mod remember to Credit to Bloody & Bram thanks Great mod agrat_bigbooba.rar 5
AbraKadaBram Posted April 28 Posted April 28 (edited) 14 hours ago, Loki4Duty said: Just the one Bram commissioned by Bloody Just to correct, I make these myself He was kind enough to let me use his mod as a base Edited April 28 by AbraKadaBram 2
vexy17 Posted April 28 Posted April 28 4 hours ago, AbraKadaBram said: Just to correct, I make these myself He was kind enough to let me use his mod as a base they look amazing, been looking for a mod like this for my favorite quidistu for a while, thanks again!!! 1
vexy17 Posted April 28 Posted April 28 17 hours ago, Loki4Duty said: It's shared on Bloody's Discord Server there Tons of Awesome mods Here the mod remember to Credit to Bloody & Bram thanks Great mod agrat_bigbooba.rar 5.2 MB · 1 download is there anyway i can join the discord? is it invite only or do i gotta like pay for access?
AbraKadaBram Posted April 29 Posted April 29 10 hours ago, vexy17 said: is there anyway i can join the discord? is it invite only or do i gotta like pay for access? Nope, should be open to everyone. https://discord.gg/VsW8uYe8DJ 1
Loki4Duty Posted May 30 Posted May 30 (edited) On 4/7/2026 at 12:37 AM, Loki4Duty said: If anyone interested I'll post it I will no longer be posting mods here I'll post this mod on Ayakamods do not re-upload mods Good Day/Night & God Bless Edited May 30 by Loki4Duty 1
Nepping Posted May 31 Posted May 31 10 hours ago, Loki4Duty said: I will no longer be posting mods here I'll post this mod on Ayakamods do not re-upload mods Good Day/Night & God Bless Did you uploaded that one that has body writing on her or is it just the base mod?
Loki4Duty Posted May 31 Posted May 31 14 hours ago, Nepping said: Did you uploaded that one that has body writing on her or is it just the base mod? that mod has no Requirements other Alice mods will conflict it
Korpsxes Posted July 18 Posted July 18 On 9/26/2025 at 3:02 PM, AbraKadaBram said: Alright here they are: abdiel futa.rar cleopatra_futa.rar kikuri-hime-futa.rar scathach_futa.rar yaksini_futa.rar alice_hyperfuta.rar dis_futa.rar queen mab futa.rar sophia_futa.rar I've excluded Anubis because that mod was still from a time when I didnt know how to handle lighting. So I'll probably need to fix that before I post it. No Kushinada-Hime?
AbraKadaBram Posted July 18 Posted July 18 15 hours ago, Korpsxes said: No Kushinada-Hime? On gamebanana there is one I made for a commission, big tits no futa though
Korpsxes Posted July 25 Posted July 25 On 4/6/2026 at 11:37 PM, Loki4Duty said: If anyone interested I'll post it Did you do the mesh as well or just the retexture? If you were the one who did the mesh, I don't suppose you ever made a similar one for Demeter?
Midas13k Posted August 20 Posted August 20 (edited) Can someone do a port of [SENSITIVE CONTENT] Isis - nude Mod for Shin Megami Tensei V | SMTV Mods to Vengeance Thak You! isis_-_nude.7z Edited August 27 by Midas13k 3
shvclive Posted August 20 Posted August 20 (edited) anyone can port https://gamebanana.com/mods/394669 to vengeance? thanks! apsaras_-_as_menace_from_queens_blade.7z Edited August 28 by shvclive
Midas13k Posted August 27 Posted August 27 can some port this mod to vengeance? angel_-_female_dx2_import_-_nude.7z 1
Midas13k Posted August 27 Posted August 27 (edited) Trying to find a price on someone adding pubic hair to these mods Thank you! YokoNude.rar TaoNudeJacketV2.rar FemaleMCnudeV1.rar smt5v_juicylemonjuice_tao_panagia_nude_mod_v101_09688.zip com_mugenrei_yoko2nd_newborn_brownnips_102_.7z zSMT5VMiyazuNude_P.7z Edited Tuesday at 09:23 PM by Midas13k 4
AbraKadaBram Posted September 25 Posted September 25 Just for the people unaware, finished big booba mods for Idun and Mermaid per commission. They have been up in the Discord and Gamebanana. Wanted to give a headsup just in case. idun_big_booba.zip Mermaid_big_booba.zip 3
Celeb_17 Posted Sunday at 12:35 AM Posted Sunday at 12:35 AM On 9/25/2026 at 10:43 PM, AbraKadaBram said: Just for the people unaware, finished big booba mods for Idun and Mermaid per commission. They have been up in the Discord and Gamebanana. Wanted to give a headsup just in case. idun_big_booba.zip Mermaid_big_booba.zip I saw your big booba Idun on Gamebanana but not big booba Mermaid. Are you gonna put it on Gamebanana too?
AbraKadaBram Posted Sunday at 10:05 AM Posted Sunday at 10:05 AM 9 hours ago, Celeb_17 said: I saw your big booba Idun on Gamebanana but not big booba Mermaid. Are you gonna put it on Gamebanana too? Oh yeah, forgot it wasnt lol. Was busy so I forgot to post it there as well.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now