Wet Function Redux Ostim Patch MCM Not Appearing

So I'm using the I&A Collection decided to install wet function redux available both here and on nexus. I tried using this patch https://www.loverslab.com/topic/124338-wet-function-redux-se/page/17/#comment-3695882

But now the MCM won't show up for it. Also Reinstalling SDA patch hub and using the SDA Patch is fine, the mod by itself works, but the ostim patch and the settings loader ostim patch cause the MCM to just not be there. I honestly have no idea what's causing this. 

• 4 weeks later...
11 hours ago, traison said:

Why not post the Papyrus log?

I got it to work! Finally.

These are the lines for WFR that I could find, got any idea what they might mean?

[03/17/2024 - 07:10:39PM] Error: WetFunctionMCM.OnGameReload() being called on an invalid object, aborting function call
stack:
	[alias PlayerAlias on quest WetFunctionMCM (14000800)].SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.psc" Line 6

9 hours ago, Hugebooblover said:

got any idea what they might mean?

SKI is SkyUI, SkyUI implements MCM. So in theory that's your issue right there but without the script source I can only guess.

Post a link to WFR and your exact version if you want me to look into it. Also, do not limit your error search to WFR, it may look like its coming from SkyUI as well (like in this case).

3 hours ago, traison said:

SKI is SkyUI, SkyUI implements MCM. So in theory that's your issue right there but without the script source I can only guess.

Post a link to WFR and your exact version if you want me to look into it. Also, do not limit your error search to WFR, it may look like its coming from SkyUI as well (like in this case).

Thank you for pointing out papyrus logs. I was able to fix the problem. It was not with SkyUI, but another mod was conflicting.