Hello everyone, I come to you with a problem as old as skyrim, i cant fuck anything. In all seriousness, i genuinely cannot get a SL scene to start, Ive used SL many times in the past and have never had an issue with it but this time it seems to just not wanna work. Anytime i go to start a scene ( whether its through Aroused Creatures, Matchmaker, Naked Defeat, Drunk redux ect) the dialog will finish but nothing happens, its as if my character wasnt about to get piped by random nord 05 and they just continue on with whatever they were doing, my char doesnt get stripped nor do they. Ill list some shit now ig.
Ive made sure all the mods are the correct versions for the latest skyrim AE or applied patches to let them work with the current version
I have xpmse32 installed, 3BA, SOS Lite
I get no warnings in either loot, fnis, or bodyslide
Ive installed Sexlab in game correctly and registered all animations with SLAL
With aroused creatures ill always get "The (animal/creature ect) doesnt know what to do with you" or "- isnt interested in being pleasured by you/mating with you"
Matchmaker fizzles
DD is working fine and all animations for being bound are working
All SL related mods have the proper MCM and Dialog options ect

Thats all i could think to list, if any more info is needed please let me know as i am at my wits end trying to get this to work, thank you!

14 hours ago, traison said:

Papyrus log would be essential here. You can analyze it yourself too, SL's errors are quite obvious.

Ty didnt even think to check that, in the process of getting the logs enabled and creating a new save i realized one massive difference in what i was using now and before and the log shooting back hundreds of warnings about the SL framework itself I concluded the issue was Sexlab p+. Lo and behold removing it, rerunning fnis, and using mcm to repair my SL instal I was immediately able to use matchmaking and have animations working.

TLDR ty it was SexLab P+