Keep getting error notifications in game - Unknown mod exceptions

"Sims 4 Community Library" is not compatible with WW (and MCCC if you use that) and that is why you are getting errors. After the latest WW update, I had to uninstall the "Custom Slider Framework" and the S4CL because it kept crashing my game... I wish there were a replacement which will work with WW and MCCC.

I am not good at programming otherwise I would find the code in WW and MCCC which causes problems to gamers with S4CL and remove it so I can get it working with my game. I will check github and see if there is a solution there.

Cheers.

Edited by SpexSIMS

Also the mods from Kawaiistacie are obsolete , outdated and abandonned since 1 year. remove these mods.

'whimset_name': <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.Kawaiistacie_PersonalityMod_Advocate/140208199'>} -> AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'guid64'