[XCL] [0.19] Wardrobe++ v0.2

About

This is the v0.2 of a wardrobe overhaul mod.
it adds filtration options by tag for clothes, more information available on the files for each clothing (type, style, emphasizes, colors), left and right buttons to a quicker between clothes
It removes help texts for a more pleasant design.

Bonus : An improvement in the purchase of several detergents and several Bubba Zipple™ in the dedicated file

Compatibility

The mod is pretty basic and should work with any other mod that doesn't overwrite the same functions.

Installation

there's nothing special about this Mod. Just add it using the mod loader as you would with most other mods.

Known Issues

There is a minor issue with the function to hide details by double clicking in Firefox which doesn't work.

Left and right buttons only work is the favorites checkbox are hidden. Harlowe put a autofocus on input elements... if someone have a solution 🤩

Plans

For the future I plan to add filtering for sluttiness, comfort, breast support and cosmetic enhancements.
Contact me on discord if you have ideas for improvements.

Changelogs

• v0.2

- left and right buttons added

- show all/hide all details apply if you change of clothes

- show all/hide all button for shopping added

• v0.1

First release

Credits

Aphrodite - for creating the game.

• 3 weeks later...

This doesn't want to work for me. I can't figure out why, but I've tried installing and re-installing a couple of times. Didn't have anything other than the base .19 (Feb 28) release version installed that should be doing anything with the wardrobe. Is it maybe something with at version of the main game? I only mention it as I see your mod was released earlier.