I have issue on applying Cum on Serana for some reason when I use SLACSĀ 

I can apply the cum on every NPC except Serana. I even redownload Serana based mods and de-active to test if it was based on those mods and it wasn't. I even tried on vanilla based on her. Also used utilities on MCM SLACS on her and still no result. Any idea? I have the medium cum texture pack.
My Load Order
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
ccBGSSSE001-Fish.esm
ccQDRSSE001-SurvivalMode.esl
ccBGSSSE037-Curios.esl
ccBGSSSE025-AdvDSGS.esm
_ResourcePack.esl
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
Heels Sound.esm
Expressive Facegen Morphs.esl
Fertility Mode.esm
High Poly Head.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
gachimuchisounds.esl
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
HentaiPregnancy.esm
SkyUI_SE.esp
Walk Like a Woman.esp
CBBE.esp
3BBB.esp
SeranaDialogAddon.esp
SexLab UtilityPlus.esp
HeelsFix.esp
Insects Begone - DragonBorn Spiders and Ashoppers.esp
Insects Begone - Spiders and Chaurus.esp
Insects Begone - Dawnguard - Spiders and Chaurus.esp
Insects Begone - Hearthfires.esp
SexLab Inflation Framework.esp
FNIS.esp
sandboxcylinderheight.esp
WetFunction.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
SLAL_SHanimAnimObj.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
Cumshot.esp
CumshotSL.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
Player Blink Fix.esp
Fertility Mode 3 Fixes and Updates.esp
SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
SLAL_K4Anims.esp
SLSO.esp
SLATE.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
SexLab Extra Voices.esp
AnubAnimObj.esp
MCMHelper.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
OninusLactis.esp
sr_FillHerUp.esp
XPMSE.esp
SexLabAutoVoices.esp
MuJointFixToggleSLandOstim.esp
SOA Separate Orgasm Adventures.esp
NCK30Obj.esp
SolitudeThroneFix_BOS.esp
bleedoutFix.esp
ASL_SLSO_SoundEffects.esp
IntelligentVoicedDirtyTalk.esp
Blush When Aroused.esp
Serana Re-Imagined.esp
UD_Serana.esp
[COCO] Twilight Sorceress.esp
[COCO] Lace Lingerie Pack.esp
[COCO] Deliciously Bride.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
SLACS.esp

Serana is a very unique NPC in a lot of ways. Its likely that something specific in her design makes the mod not recognize her or fail to properly apply the effect.

Ā 

I can't say for sure how to get SLACS to work on her because I've never used that mod. I can say if you're looking for an alternative, you could use slavetats and apply a cum texture to Serana using that. I can confirm Slavetats works on her, and I don't think SLACS and slavetats conflict, so you could use both. Slavetats for Serana, SLACS for everyone else.

Ā 

Ā 

Sadly my slavetats collection don't include any cum textures, but the main slavetats mod page has some and many other people have made cum textures.

Ā 

Ā 

Unfortunately that's the extent of my knowledge on the topic. Serana has always been a very weird NPC. Its also why a lot of mods that alter vampirism don't affect her. Absent going into creation kit or TES5Edit and tinkering, not sure what could be done.

On 2/18/2024 at 7:02 PM, Aki K said:

Serana is a very unique NPC in a lot of ways. Its likely that something specific in her design makes the mod not recognize her or fail to properly apply the effect.

Ā 

I can't say for sure how to get SLACS to work on her because I've never used that mod. I can say if you're looking for an alternative, you could use slavetats and apply a cum texture to Serana using that. I can confirm Slavetats works on her, and I don't think SLACS and slavetats conflict, so you could use both. Slavetats for Serana, SLACS for everyone else.

Ā 

Ā 

Sadly my slavetats collection don't include any cum textures, but the main slavetats mod page has some and many other people have made cum textures.

Ā 

Ā 

Unfortunately that's the extent of my knowledge on the topic. Serana has always been a very weird NPC. Its also why a lot of mods that alter vampirism don't affect her. Absent going into creation kit or TES5Edit and tinkering, not sure what could be done.

ThanksĀ