[mod] Gender Supremacy Xtreme

Gender Supremacy Xtreme

Small mod that adds a new precept to the gender supremacy memes for your colony full of amazonian women or naked cowboys at ram ranch. Requires Ideology DLC. Designed for play with a RJW mod list, but not strictly required. Consider using a mod that allows changing genders like RJW, Licentia Labs or Surgical Body Shaping(sfw).

# Currently Implemented: #
* 2 new precepts, Female supremacy and Male supremacy

## Supremacy ##
* Each gender can have supremacy measured as required, essential, or important
* Mood bonuses and penalties based on the gender composition of your colony
* Relationship bonuses and penalties based on gender
* Mood penalties if own gender is opposite of ideologies'

Gender is determined by whatever vanilla Rimworld says, not biological RJW parts so your colony of hot futanari dommy mommies or femboy traps won't complain.

https://gitlab.com/bobbyybbob/gendersupremacyxt - GSE gitlab repo for those who want to set up download batches or just look at source, I will try to keep the LL version up to date with the most recent working version

As a side note, Hello LoversLab! This is my first real mod that I've made, and my first time working with C sharp. I hope you enjoy and happy fapping!

• 2 weeks later...

can i suggest the gender religion?

Like for example male religion: female worship any kind of male figure. being raped, harmed or insulted won't make any or tiny negative mood as they think they deserve it for not being a good follower or positive if masochist. Male will like the females if they follow the ideology, but hate the ones who don't and they can be violent with conversions.

Giving birth to male babies will give a big boost mood for both parents, but if is female will given a bit of negative mood, neutral or a tiny boost for hoping that it will be a good follower. this will force the superior gender to have unlimited wives or husbands. females will get a combat penalty against males but a boost against the same gender. since it's a religion the female must pray quite often daily, and satisfy the male sexually can be a form of pray. executions ar forbidden against the worshipped gender, but acceptable the against other even if innocent.

can be work the same way with female religion.

• 1 month later...

Does this take slaves into account? Like, if I had a female supremacist colony that had a male slave, would the women be upset that there's technically a male in the colony? Or can it distinguish slaves from being classified as colonists?